surprise -j.a

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

your boyfriend jack was a VERY heavy sleeper.

you woke up in a good mood, ready to spend the day cuddling with jack, which was your usual routine when he was in town.

you roll over and see jack with his mouth slightly open, breathing peacefully. he looked so precious, the last thing you wanted to do was disrupt his sleep.

you looked over at your phone and it was already 12 in the afternoon, so you shook jack's shoulder.

"jack.." no response

"baby wake up" nothing.

"JACK" you yell, he hummed in response, and turned over.

fuck. there's no way of waking him up this way.

you slowly stand up on your bed, almost losing balance, but you catch yourself. you start to jump on the bed.

"jack" JUMP.

"wake" JUMP.

"up" JUMP.

"now" JUMP

"or else" JUMP

"I" JUMP

"won't" JUMP

"give" JUMP

"you" JUMP

"cuddles" JUMP.

you plop back down on the bed, with no response from jack.

"HOW ARE YOU NOT WAKING UP" you yell, knowing everyone else i your house definitely heard you.

you look at the clock and its 12:30

"thats it"

you get up out of bed and go into you bathroom. you pick up a cup from the side of your counter, and fill it up with the liquid pouring out of your faucet.

you take the freezing cold cup to the bed.

"I'm sorry in advance jack, i love you. please don't kill me"

soon enough you spill the cup of freezing cold water on jacks face, and he immediately jumps up, clearly surprised.

"WHAT THE HELL" he sits up, wiping the water away from his face.

"thank god" you place the cup on your nightstand, but you see jack start to stand up.

"oh no- jack, babe, please." jack gets up, and stands up infront of you, clearly a good three inches taller, you look up at him a little, and he smirks.

"i'll give you a five second head start. ready? five..."

"SHIT" you yell sprinting out of your room as fast as you can, making your way down the stairs, you hear jacks footsteps trail behind you.

you run into the kitchen, and run around the island, and jack is on the other side.

"y/n come on just let me tickle you" jack tries to reason with you

"uhm yeah no," you say circling around jack staying parallel with you the whole time, "remember what happened last time?"

"oh come on babe, I won't embarrass you in front of your parents again. that was just a coincidence that while i was chasing you we landed on top of your mom-"

"jack they are in there. come on we can just hug and make up"

"what about hug and make-out?" jack smirks, you shake your head. "i'm kidding, kind of. but come onnnn y/n. just let me tickle you and we can cuddle the rest of the day" he pouts.

"if you tickle me, no cuddles" you turn your back to jack.

suddenly a pair of arms weals arounds you, and rests their head in the crook of your neck.

"jack don't you dare" no response, "baby please don't tickle me i swear" no response "JACK STOP PLAYING THE SILENT GAME I HATE WHEN YOU GET SILENT IT SCARES ME" no response, "ok fine...JACK"

just like you predicted, jack lifts you up and spins you around, and tickles your sides. knowing your family was probably watching this by now, you feel your face turn bright red. he places you down facing him.

jack smiles and waves, and you slowly turn around to face your siblings watching the events unfold in front of them.

"awww JACK YOU AND MY SISTER ARE SO CUTE" you're older sister shrieks

jack wraps his arms around you again and smiles, "i know"

"becca (that's ur sister. if that's ur name i'm sorry just change it) if you will excuse us, we will be going upstairs now..."

you grab jacks hand, and lead him towards the stairs, "don't have too much fun" becca taunts.

you roll your eyes, and continue to trend up the stairs, jack right behind you.

now in your room, jack lies on the bed with open arms, "yyyy/nnnnn cuddle now?" he says like a baby

"only because you're cute" you hop next to him and get comfortable. you look up at him and take a piece of his blonde hair.

"your hairs all wet"

"i wonder why?" he asks confused

"oh shut up" you slap his arm playfully, and cuddle into his chest, "if i didn't wake you up you wouldn't have gotten cuddles"