spa day- f.w.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

(kind of a continuation of 'we are stupid' like the plot and age bc they are engaged but young i just liked my plot from that and thought i would do 'spin off's' from that imagine! so enjoy!)

"FINN"

"HEY FINN"

"FINNNN PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR I HAVE TO PEE YOU ASSHOLE"

i yell, banging on the bathroom door.

in the middle of a knock the door bursts open with a wet haired finn wrapped in a towel.

"what?"

"OH MY GOD MOVE!"

i push him out of the way and into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door as my bladder almost burst.

(idk wtf i just wrote but it made me laugh)

after washing my hands, i walk back into my bedroom where finn was pulling a shirt over his head.

"if you had to go so bad why didn't y-"

"we are done with this conversation"

"mkay" he shrugged, laying on my bed probably getting my pillow all wet from his damp curls.

"what do you wanna do today?" i ask, lying next to him.

"don't judge me"

"i could never"

he pulled me onto his lap making me laugh.

"let's have a spa day"

"are you shitting me?" i ask in utter shock from what just came from finn's lips.

"no... i see you do face masks all the time and they look so fun, we basically live together and i wanna try it."

"you are adorable"

"so is that a yes?"

"only if i get to put your hair in a ponytail, annnndd you have to wear a headband"