cotton candy- f.w.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

finns pov.

my current situation right now is being stuck at a fair with millie, sadie, caleb, and noah. i did not ask for this. my plans for tonight was going to be to watch netflix alone in my room because this was our one night off from filming.

we are getting in line for the ferris wheel, and sadie and caleb paired up and millie and noah paired up, leaving me alone. (no i don't ship them it was just convenient pairings).

great, i thought

" hey finn it's ok, you can enjoy the view alone" caleb said.

wow really making me feel better. not

the first cart came around and millie and noah sat down, and they were off.

then caleb and sadie hopped in the next one, and they were gone. leaving me waiting for then next cart.

I got in and sat down, and waited for it to go, but the person working didn't let it go yet.

"hey there's another single rider behind you, can they sit?" he asked.

"sure i guess" i said, not wanting to be rude, even though it was probably going to be SO awkward.

a girl, my age, stepped up and smiled at me.

my heart started beating fast. man was she gorgeous. a literal goddess. her long y/h/c (your hair color if u didn't know already) blowing in the light wind of the sunset.

her beautiful smile could be the moon starting to light the dimming sky.

"thanks for letting me join you" she said, sitting down close to me, knowing that was the only option.

her voice was so soothing, i could listen to her talk for hours.

"hello?" she said snapping me out of my daze.

"yeah- sorry. hi" i said looking into her glowing eyes. i could get lost in them forever.

"do i have something on my face?" she giggles, making my heart melt

"oh no, you're just really really pretty" i blush slightly.

"thanks," she blushes a little looking down, but looks back up and holds her hand out, "my name is y/n" probably for me to shake, which i gladly take.

"im finn" i say smiling. her hands were so soft, like clouds. not that i know what clouds feel like, but this is what i would imagine.

"finn huh? cool name, i like it" she smiles.

"thanks i guess" i laugh a little causing her to smile.

"what brings you here?" she asks me, looking out at the view of the fair. i could be looking there, but she is way more beautiful than any sunset.

"my friends dragged me here. i guess you could say i'm fifth wheeling" i say making her laugh again.

i wish i could make y/n laugh like that for the rest of my life. i had just met this girl, and i'm already head over heels with her. what has gotten into me? but how could i resist.

"and why are you here by yourself?" i ask her smirking, looking at her.

"I'm here with my boyfriend" she says smiling casually.

welp that's not what i was hoping for. great big slap in the face if you ask me.

she started laughing uncontrollably.

"HAHA you should've seen you face!" my jaw drops, "i don't have a boyfriend, silly. i came here with my best friend."

ok now i'm in love. a girl who can joke around like that. i want her to be mine as soon as possible.

"oh, pshhhhh. i knew that" i say sarcastically, making her laugh more.

"well aren't you going to ask me something" she says in a 'duh' tone.

i reply with a confused expression, making her playfully roll her eyes.

"i mean based on the way you acted when i told you i had a boyfriend, you seemed pretty disappointed. sooooo" i tilt my head not knowing what she was asking, "ok fine, i'll ask you myself. finn would you like to go on a date with me?"

i un tilt my head, now getting all her references. wow i just made myself look so stupid. look what love does to me.

"it would be an honor" i say smiling, and she returns the smile.

"tomorrow at 7?" she asks, making plans.

my automatic answer would be yes, but i remembered who i was here with. oh my god does she not know who i am? i mean filming does end at 6 sooooo.

"sounds like a plan. i can pick you up, i just got my license" i wink.

" wow big man on the streets" she smiles, "please don't kill me since your new on the road, promise?"

"promise."

i smi- wai- did she just mileven me?

————————————

A/N i hope you enjoyed this one i really liked it ngl, maybe part two?????? comment and let me know if u would want a part two hehe. SEE YA LATER