Luckily the awkwardness didn't last long, Jacob not wanting to go to school in the slightest but he knew he didn't have a choice in the matter. He also knew that they were having another pack meeting afterwards at Sam's house, discussing more about what they planned to do such as training and whether or not to inform the Cullen's of the situation. They didn't like the leeches, but their help could be useful.

"I'll see you in a few hours," Jacob kissed Brooke on the lips as he dropped her around Pauls.

Brooke nodded.

"What do you plan on doing today, anyway?"

"Pauls taking me to a garden centre, or he will be once I tell him that his mate likes flowers," Brooke shrugged as if she hadn't just revealed that she knew more about his pack mates other half than she was letting on.

Smirking when he caught sight of Paul's large form sprinting from his house, delight in his eyes, it was as clear as day that he had been eavesdropping on their conversation. Jacob snorted.

"Hey Paul-" was all Brooke got out before she was tugged gently out of the car and pulled into a hug.

"What kind of flowers? Yellow ones? Big? Little?"

Laughing at his ramblings Jacob kissed his mate one more time, not wanting to part with her but knowing he didn't have much of a choice. He couldn't wait until he finished school and graduated, and if it wasn't for Brooke being passionate about it then he wouldn't be carrying it on in the first place.

It wasn't long until Brooke and Paul had flowers displayed around his home, brightening up the place. She smiled, pleased that it seemed to be going so well.

"So Paul…" she started as they slouched on his sofa waiting for Jacob to come home.

"Hmm…"

"You know Seth's birthday is coming up…" she trailed off suggestively causing Paul to shrug as he looked at her.

"Yea, I already got his present anyway."

Brooke stared. "What'd you get him?" she asked curiously.

"A new phone. I already told the rest of the pack not to get him the same thing" he admitted. It really sucked when they seemed to have the same train of thought, but it was the first to claim the gift that would be able to actually get it for the person in question. The others would just have to get a grip and find something else. It could be a real pain in the arse but they dealt.

"Oh,"

"What about you?" he asked, knowing that it would probably put all there's to shame. Then again she had the advantage of her gift on her side.

At that Brooke smirked, flicking back her hair before asking him for a favour. As soon as she had told him Paul knew that his younger pack brother was a fucking lucky shit. He couldn't wait.

After Jacob and the others had gotten out of school everyone arrived at Sam's house, Emily having already cooked when Brooke and Jacob arrived with the rest of the pack. It was a good thing she had since everyone was starving as they usually were.

"So," Sam started one everyone had finished. "We need to talk about whether to inform the leeches or not?" he raised a brow. Brooke cringed at the at the term 'leeches' which didn't go un noticed.