Chapter 9

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

You alright mate, I would have thought after last night you would have been on top of the world Seth sniggered as they separated to take their assigned routes, Seth apparently picking up on Jacob's dejected mood as soon as they had phased.

I feel like shit was Jacobs blunt reply, and he did. Being away from her so soon after finding and claiming her was already having a toll on him, he wanted nothing more than to be by her side constantly to make sure she was protected and happy.

Was she that bad? He asked curiously, thinking that Brooke would be one hell of a hell-cat in the sack. He didn't know why he came to that conclusion, but it just…clicked, what with her whole attitude and such. He was broken out of his thoughts though when the young alpha snarled warningly, daring him to continue down that road. He immediately backed off, his wolf whimpering slightly at Jacobs warning…unlike some, he knew when he needed to stop and back off, not to push any more than he already had.

Of course she fucking wasn'tJacob mentally growled at him, annoyed beyond belief as he felt the ache in his chest increase meaning his Brooke was probably on her way home. Was it always going to be this fucking hard?

Then what's the problem? Seth asked causing Jacob to roll his eyes, Seth of course knew but was giving the illusion of privacy that none of them had…with the pack mind and all.

How am I going to manage this everyone day, hell I can barely manage the half hour we have been patrolling let alone until I can pick her up? Jacob basically growled at him, his anger getting the better of him as he increased his pacing to try and burn it off. He felt Seth shudder, clearly feeling his anger as he tried to work it off.

Can't she switch to La Push? He asked curiously, knowing that all Jacob had to do was mention it to his imprint and she probably would. He had seen how she looked at him, knowing that she would do anything for Jake as long as he was happy, much like how he would for her.

I'll bring it up soon, though she only started a day or two agoJacob replied, frustrated since even if he asked the school was most likely pitch a fit since she had only just enrolled.

Can't hurt to try mate Seth stated before both of them zoned off into their own thoughts as they continued running, Jacobs mind on Brooke while Seth was remembering her home-cooked breakfast this morning.

Seriously? Jacob thought rolling his eyes at the mental images Seth was coming up with as he re-called his imprints cooking.

What? She can cook! Did you notice how she had somehow made it exactly to our tastes, you know with the whole new senses and everything Seth stated in awe and Jacob had to agree. It was a downside to the whole phrasing thing, while they needed to eat more due to how much exercise they did patrolling and phrasing meant that food did taste different. They had put it down to their suddenly enhanced senses, such as being able to tell if anything was slightly over or under cooked due to being able to smell the rawness and so on…It was a pain, but not enough to really cause a problem.

Come on we had better get to school, Sam and Paul are phrasing in Jacob stated as Paul took over his side and Sam took over Seth's. He really didn't know how he was going to manage today, especially when his imprint was miles away and unprotected without him. He quickly tried to rid those thoughts, knowing they would make both him and his wolf crazy if he kept on that line of thought.