Chapter 4

🤩😎🕺🎤🎼🏆🏅🥇❤❤❤❤❤

Walking towards Emily's and Sam's house the rest of the pack was already waiting excitedly, wanting to see their soon-to-be-alpha female. They were all glad Bella was out of the picture, them all seeing how she was using Jake since he had loved her with everything that he had only for her to use it to her advantage and they all knew it.

"Oh, I am so glad she cooked. I love chicken" Brooke suddenly beamed, jumping up and down while clapping her hands. While Jacob thought it was adorable he was again confused to how she knew that, breathing in and realising she was right but there was no way she should have been able to tell.

"What the…"Paul started but was cut off when Brooke opened the pack houses door and skipped inside, greeting everyone's shocked expressions with a smile as both Paul and Jacob stood staring after her in pure shock.

What the fuck?

Jacob though quickly snapped out of it, jogging inside since he didn't like her out of his sight, especially around his pack mates since there was always a slight danger of what could happen if one of them grew to angry. Paul figuring out his as well joined him, not wanting to see his new pack sister hurt.

"Ah yum, seriously Em, Sam is such a lucky fuck to have you" Brooke moaned, Jacob and Paul jogging in to find everyone laughing at her as she popped bits of chicken in her mouth as Emily laughed along with her. Jacob couldn't help but grin at how well his imprint was already fitting in, Sam smiling at his own as they both watched the girls interact as if they had known each other for years and not bare minutes. It was clear that Sam was glad that Brooke hadn't said a thing about Emily's scars, muttering to the both of them that she didn't even see to notice them, looking at her as if they weren't there at all.

"So your Jacobs im-girl now huh?" Embry asked, quickly catching himself before he said imprint causing Brooke to roll her eyes, stupid wolves.

"You don't need to sensor your conversations around me, I know everything" she snorted as she took a sip of the water Kim had given her. They all froze when she finished her statement, the pack all glaring at Jacob who looked more than a little lost and she didn't like it.

"Hey ease up on the glaring will ya, my sweetness didn't say a thing" she spat, narrowing her eyes at them causing them to stare at her stunned.

"Sweetness huh" Jacob teased as he walked over to her, feeling bold enough to pick her up easily and plop her in his lap as his arms wrapped loosely around her slim waist as she snuggled back against him, making him breathe a breath of relief at his confident move. He loved it that she stuck up for him, but the look Sam was giving him meant that like him and Paul he wanted to know what the hell was going on and how his imprint knew what she did when it was clear none of them had seen her before or told her a thing.

"Yep" she beamed as she licked the corner of her mouth causing him to stifle a groan, since when did he feel so fucking horny around her? Whenever he thought of her, smelt her or was in her presence he found himself walking around with a constant hard-on, something he knew all the pack had noticed but he so far kept their mouths shut. He was so going to get crap from it patrolling, fucking pack mind!

"So what did you want to explain to everyone" he breathed, expecting to feel her stiffen at how close he was, not to relax further into him like she did causing him to smile a shit-eating grin. God she was perfect.