Chapter 13

🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯

"Brooke…" he started, needing her to understand about his past crush. He didn't want her to find out before he told her; he knew it could wreak everything if he didn't approach it carefully. Thanks to Bella seemingly inviting herself to a pack bonfire, it seemed as if he was going to have to suck it up and do it now.

"I know about Bella" Brooke said flatly causing him to stiffen. "Hey…you ok?" she asked when she saw his muscles lock up, his eyes gazing at her with both guilt and unease. It didn't look good on him.

"What…how?" he asked, wondering why she hadn't mentioned it but seemingly relieved that she didn't seem bothered by the fact.

"Seer remember" Brooke winked causing him to smile, a relieved but pleased look on his face as he turned into the car-park. She decided to leave out the part where his so-called past crush had made sure to point it out to her as much as possible, she didn't want to ruin the night when it had only just started and she was looking forward to it. Hearing her phone go off she quickly slipped it out of the side panel of the door when she had put it in when Jacob had helped her into his truck, seeing that it was from Paul.

You alright Hun, need me to beat up your man for ya?Paul texted, causing her to giggle before replying. Jacob smiling at her as he was once again filtered with that all addicting feeling of making his mate happy.

Yep everything is kl, like I could stay mad at ma sweetness she replied with a grin before giving her phone to Jake when he parked and stopped the car. Taking it he slipped it into his pocket before hopping out, quickly running over to her side to open her door and help her down. His truck made her look tiny, a permanent smile on his lips as he gripped her around the waist to place her down.

"It's warm tonight" Brooke stated as she watched Jacob lean into the back seats, not being able to resist smacking him firmly on his perfect arse as his jeans stretched over the delicious asset. Jumping slightly Jacob couldn't help but look over his shoulder at her, lust swimming in his eyes as he did so.

"Minx" he smirked before grabbing the containers and placing them on the floor before reaching for the heavy cooler at the back. He frowned when he turned around, seeing his imprint struggling slightly with the food.

"Oh no you don't, you have the cooler the least I could do is hold the food" Brooke stated with a determined look, the expression Jake found adorable. She was his little lioness, his perfect mate, lover and imprint.

"Fine, but I don't like it" he stated causing her to beam, making his sacrifice seem totally worth it. Wrapping his free arm around her waist they walked towards the beach, Brooke stopping to kick off her shoes before Jacob picked them up for her, already going barefoot.

"Thank you baby" she beamed, pausing as he did so since he wrapped his arm back around her waist as they headed towards the smoke.

"Finally guys, how long does it take?" Paul grinned as he spotted them, Seth immediately running over when he noticed Brooke was holding food.

"Did you cook?" he asked excitedly, breathing in with the rest of the back as the smell of something meaty filled their senses. Brooke smiled.

"Yep, Jacob forgot to get anything so this will have to do" she stated with a roll of her eyes, bumping her hip against Jacobs causing him to shoot her a wink. None of them noticed a jealous and shocked Bella sitting by the fire with Emily staring at them, still not believing that Jacob never told her about him being a wolf. She was hurt, but most of all she was completely and utterly pissed.