"What's she doing?" Leah asked confused, clearly stunned that she wasn't aware of her new friends' intentions.

"She's fixing up Pauls house for him, we think she doing it because of his imprint" Quil smirked, this being new to both Embry, Leah and Seth who were the only ones present.

"Paul doesn't have an imprint" Seth frowned. Had he missed something big?

"He doesn't yet, but you remember the bonfire when she said she was helping speed along the process" Embry stated, finally getting it as he suddenly looked hopeful. "You think she'd do that for me as well, I'd love an imprint?" he asked cheerfully.

At that everyone looked towards Jacob who shrugged, already knowing that if they asked the last thing Brooke would do was deny them if it was possible for her to help. She would be the alpha female when he took his rightful position; a thought which he knew wasn't that far off.

"Well?" Embry asked, suddenly nervous.

"You know how she is Embry, do you really think she would say no or refuse?" Jacob asked with a raised brow, smiling automatically when thoughts of his imprint crossed his mind.

"Nope" he grinned before separating for his maths class, Seth heading to his own classroom while him, Quil and Leah headed towards history.

It wasn't long until he got a reply back, his bag hitting the floor as he slipped into his seat next to Quil while Leah sat in front of them. She used to sit as far away as possible but they were closer now, it was a relief and all thanks to his loveable imprint.

How was class, sweetness?

Grinning at the text he instantly replied, texting her until his teacher walked in when he reluctantly put his phone away. He would have loved to keep texting her through class but he risked getting caught, the last thing he wanted was to get his phone taken away from him.

After what seemed like hours the entire pack met up for lunch at their usual table. It was strange for the pack to see Paul without a slut near him but it was clear he was taking this whole future imprint thing seriously, and honestly he didn't blame his best mate. He had hated, loathed the thought of imprinting when he was still fond of Bella but since meeting Brooke his life had been so much more peaceful, relaxed. She was well worth the pain and suffering he went through with Bella, Brooke was his imprint and his life and he would never be letting her go.

"You alright, Paul?" Leah asked with a raised brow as everyone took a seat, the table filled with food since the pack just tended to grab platefuls before shoving it in the centre. They found they felt more satisfied when they shared; they put it down to a pack thing.

"Yea, just wondering what Brookes doing to my house right now" he winced. He may think his house was a shithole but that didn't mean he wasn't attached to it, it was his home after all.

"Did she tell you what she was doing?" Leah asked and Paul shook his head.

"I trust her" he told himself, fiddling with his phone before everyone tucked into lunch.

By the end of the day Jacob was both dreading and looking forward to going home, not wanting to see his father since the school had both sent a letter and called him so he knew he was in for another lecture as soon as he set his foot in the door. He just didn't want to deal with that right now.