Chapter 35: Exposed

Start from the beginning

"Lisa, why in the world would you bring that up now?" Jungkook pleaded.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe I just wanna know why would you choose her over me?"

"I d-didn't."

"Liar! Has that witch put you under some nasty spell?"

"You're really doing this?"

"Um, yes! I mean, she's such a big slut. Changes boys like she changes her nail color."

"She doesn't."

"Oh, yes she does," Lisa snapped. "Haven't you seen her hugging that Yugyeom dude all the time and then, there she is talking to her friends' boyfriends like- "

"They're friends, Lisa, for god's sake! And you were kissing other boys at that party in front of me, though," he pointed out, remembering that night.

" 'Cuz I'm friends with them, too!"

Now she was testing his patience. "So, why do you have problem with Tzuyu? She only hugs them."

"Why the ('f' word) are you defending her? I'm way better than her. Why'd you choose her over me?"

"So listen if you wanna know so bad." He was about to go off. "Maybe this is why I chose her over you! She's not a complete ('b' word) unlike you!" Though he wasn't sure about his feelings for Tzuyu now, he couldn't bear hearing someone say stuff about her. "She doesn't kiss another boy in front of her boyfriend and still ask him why would he choose another girl over her!"

Now the two of them were attracting attention. Students stopped and gaped at the drama. Some even began recording videos on their phone. Others, who were eavesdropping on their conversation from the start, called Lisa a slut and a ('b' word) while she just stood there at loss for words. She had never imagined that Jungkook would ever talk to her like that because he never did.

But Jungkook, oblivious to the gathering crowd, still had more to say. "I chose her because she doesn't go around exposing and wrecking other people's lives. She minds her own business and doesn't care about herself more than other people! She doesn't ruin other people's reputation to save her own. In other words, Tzuyu's not a ('f' word)ing demon like you!"

The audience erupted into a chorus of ooo-ing and aayyyys. Some boys began patting Jungkook on the back. "Good job, bro," someone said. Jungkook turned and saw Bam Bam grinning at him with a glaring Chaeyoung in his arms.

"Thanks, hyung." Jungkook backed away because if looks could kill, he would've already been dead. Chaeyoung stared daggers at him but then her gaze softened and she leaned for a hug. Before she could fully hug him, her man pulled her back.

"I'm watchin' ya, Chae," Bam Bam warned, protectively pushing her behind him.

"Sorry," she said, moving him aside with her arm. "Dude! Jungkook, you were amazing up there." She looked over his shoulder and stuck her tongue out.

Lisa, who was still there, stomped away with tears in her eyes, shouting swears at anyone who dared to smirk at her. A teacher came out of her class and escorted her to the principl's office.

The threesome watched as some kids followed them and recorded that part too until the teacher told them off. They all scampered back and showed each other the video, each of them laughing.

"Wow, Kookie! You bashed her whole existence in just two minutes," said Sehun, who just popped out of nowhere. "Good job, man!"

Then, they heard someone yelling out Jungkook's name. Dahyun was sprinting towards them, waving her phone in the air. Eunwoo, and Yugyeom followed on her trail. So apparently, the video had already been posted on social media. Poor Lisa.

"What in the world is this, Jungkook?" Dahyun panted, pushing past the hoard of people. "You frickin' like Tzuyu?"

Stumped by the question, Jungkook just mumbled, "I don't know."

"What do you mean, dude?" Eunwoo asked. "You just straight up defended her, and called Lisa a ('b' word) and a demon."

"Language, baby!" Dahyun scolded.

"What? He said those words."

"Anyways, hyung," Yugyeom said and put his arms around Jungkook's shoulders, "we thought you two didn't like each other?"

"We don't," was the reply he got. "At least she doesn't. "

"Care to explain?" Everyone huddled closer but were disappointed.

"No." Jungkook slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked away. Everyone watched him go and began whispering to each other.

"D'you think Tzuyu would spill the beans?" Bam Bam asked Chaeyoung and Dahyun. But they shrugged.

"I dunno," Chaeyoung mumbled. "I don't wanna pressure her."

"Haven't you seen how awkward they are around each other even when they've been living together for almost four months. And it's not like they didn't know each other before that. But if Tzuyu wasn't easy with telling us about them, we're not gonna ask," Dahyun said. "And don't any of you dare to ask her. She'll tell us if she wants to."

"Yeah, she might open up a bit after she sees the video," Yugyeom concluded. "She can't hide their situation after that."

"But don't ask her," she said again.

"Okay, I won't."

"Good, let's go now. The bell's about to ring."

**************************

Can someone tell me if this is the same person, please?
I'm having trust issues.

Can someone tell me if this is the same person, please? I'm having trust issues

.
.
.
.
.

And sorry for the late and rushed update. I know I said that I would be updating soon. And I also know that this chapter was kinda boring, no romantic moments! But oh, well. Gotta start working on the next one. And remember. . .

You nice, keep going ❤❤❤❤