"Sorry babe, it seems that Jakes friend is making an appearance" Sam sighed, shaking his head at the look of pure distaste of Jacobs face. It was his own fault; he didn't have to hang around with the girl so much like he was currently doing. He brought it on himself.

"Who, Bella?" she asked curiously, having not seen the girl since the bonfire last night.

"Yep, stupid leech-lover is getting to nosy for her own good" Paul snarled, feeling his wolf raging at the thought of having to smell that sickly sweet scent which drove him nuts with the urge to kill the source. If he combined that with the hate he held for the girl, the memory of her having the nerve to hit him, it was taking him a whole lot of self-control not to rip her to pieces in front of him. The scary thing was though, was that he doubted he would feel any guilt for doing it other than the grief it would cause Charlie.

"Paul please calm down, now Billy why is she coming?" Brooke stated calmly, sipping her hot chocolate as she looked around to find she was the only one who had yet to finish their drink. She shrugged, pressing herself further into Jacobs arms as she released a contented sigh which had him smiling.

"Apparently she thinks the red-headed vampire you guys have been after is involved, she's nearly here" Billy repeated for Brooke and Emily's benefit, Jacob sighing a breath of relief when he realised his dad hadn't given him away with his lie. He was going to come clean as soon as this was dealt with, he couldn't stand it any longer!

"Oh, I had better get dressed then" she replied. It was then everyone realised the fact she was still dressed in Jacobs clothes, his scent practically engulfed her which was exactly how he and his wolf liked it.

"You don't have to, I like you wearing my clothes" Jacob mumbled honesty causing her to giggle childishly, she had never doubted that he didn't.

"If you always got your way Jacob I doubt I would be wearing anything" she winked as she kissed him quickly on the lips before making her way to his bedroom, laughing gleefully at the expressions of everyone in the room due to her suggestive comment.

"Well shit" Quil mumbled scratching the back of his neck, she may be Jacobs imprint but you would be an idiot to deny the fact that she was in fact hot once you got past the whole 'vibe' thing her gift seemed to give off. He like everyone else was smart enough to keep it to himself though, no one was foolish enough to want to purposely rile Jacob up. They weren't suicidal after all.

It was a few minutes later that there was a knock at the door, the faint scent of vampire making their senses burn and the sound of her truck making it aware to them all who in fact was at the door.

"For fucks sake" Jacob muttered as he rubbed his face with his hands, looking at the rest of his pack to find them all looking annoyed except Emily who seemed deep in thought. Sensing the tension in the room Emily quickly walked over to answer the door, Sam not far behind her as she did so. They may have been able to try and ignore the smell, but that didn't mean it didn't have each of their wolves on edge because of it.

"Hey Bella, what are you doing here?" Emily greeted politely, trying to ignore how the girl was looking at her. It made her uncomfortable. It was one of the main things she disliked about the girl who was currently trying to look around her, most likely to try and spot Jacob. She couldn't help but frown, it was rude of the girl to do so she thought.

"Is Jake home yet?" Bella sneered slightly; annoyed that he had left her like that. That wasn't the Jake she knew, hell she had to work hard to get some time with him and what does he do…leave her!