"Hurry up" Sam rushed, quickly but gently swinging her into his arms as she grabbed her first aid kid before he ran outside towards his truck, quickly pulling it into drive and making his way to Billy's as soon as he had Emily buckled up and seated.

"Shit" he cursed when he rushed into Jakes house only to take in the sickly pale complexion of the poor girl as she laid at an awkward angle on the floor out cold, Billy sitting near her in his wheelchair with a worried expression on his face as he gave a huge sigh of relief when he took note of Emily and Sam's presence. Thank god, he had been going out of his mind ringing around as he tried to find Jacob only for him not to be answering his phone and no-one knowing where his son was.

"Oh Brooke" Emily gasped, grabbing the first aid kit in her suddenly shaking hands before quickly heading over the to the girl to check her pulse. Everyone was on edge until Emily sighed out in relief, Sam not thinking straight as his head was filled with worry. If he wasn't so distracted he would have been able to take note that he could have heard her fluttering heartbeat as he ran his hand through his hair repeatedly in a nervous gesture. Where the fuck was Jacob?

"Why didn't you call an ambulance?" Sam asked Billy accusingly, not meaning to snap but the idea alone that something bad could happen was enough to set both him and his wolf on edge. He knew that once Jacob found out he would be gutted and extremely territorial, hell he wondered why he wasn't here already since he should have felt that something was wrong with his imprint through the bond the two of them shared.

"She told me not to Sam" Billy said defensively, suddenly doubting his decision not to call for help, but by the widening of Sam's eyes and the understanding in his gaze made Billy wonder what they all knew about that he and the elders had yet to learn. He again found himself frowning, internally kicking himself what he realised that he really did need to find out all the facts concerning his sons imprint.

"Sorry for snapping, can I move her Emily?" Sam apologised, taking note of how uncomfortably the girl had fallen. Jacob was going to flip he thought with a wince, what the fuck was the boy thinking!

"I don't think it's a good idea Sam, she hasn't broken anything thankfully but I wouldn't move her just yet" Emily explained, going into nurse mode as she scanned the girl over with assessing eyes before focusing on her aggressively torn palms and stained shirt. "Bloody hell" she found herself whispering, quickly cleaning up her hands as she thought about what the hell could have caused the girl to act this way.

Hearing his phone ring Sam quickly answered it hoping it was good news, Leah's worried voice filtering through as everyone in the room had their eyes focused on the pale girl as Emily tended to her. Thankfully Emily had mentioned she should be alright, but his wolf was pacing in his mind at the thought of something happening to not only his alpha female but his pack sister. She may not be the official alpha female yet, Jacob not having claimed his rightful position, but that didn't mean his wolf didn't see her in that way already, even without it being official.

"Leah" he greeted tensely, the concern in her voice easily recognised with her rushed reply.

"Is she ok?" was her immediate response to his greeting, Sam frowning as he kept a close eye on his imprint as she continued to tend to a still unconscious Brooke.

"I don't know, you find Jacob?" he asked hopefully, knowing that Brooke must have known what was happening to ask for him. He just couldn't believe Jacob had lied to her, they seemed to close even in the few days they had known each other and he couldn't help by wonder why.