"Why are you here?" she repeated, Edward making sure she was slightly behind him encase either of the dogs decided to phrase. He was pissed, Bella was his for fucks sake and while he was thankful that the dog had helped her when they left it didn't change the fact that Bella loved him. He also didn't like the fact they were both trying and succeeding to hide their thoughts, Jacob thinking about patrolling while Paul was thinking about his latest conquest causing him to cringe.

"What's the matter fuckward, to much detail for you?" Paul smirked, seeing the prude cringe away as he pictured it in even more detail. That girl was a freak in bed and not in a good way since he refused to do some of the shit she wanted. It was just fucking wrong on so many levels and even thinking about it made him sick, but it was perfect for keeping sparkles out of his head. He smirked again when he saw the vamp cringe at the nickname; he was totally using that again.

"Jacob, why are you here?" she tried again, her tone slightly harsher this time as she gazed at him but neither noticed. He had certainly changed, his form broader and more muscular, his hair short and cropped and no longer the impressive length he had it previously and she couldn't deny the fact he was hot, ok smoking! She shook her head, glad that Edward couldn't read her mind more than ever since she was actually comparing the two and finding like most of females in the school that Jacob was indeed the more exotic looking. Fuck, when did she start thinking of him like that? And why had he suddenly changed, hell he must have grown inches since the last time they hung out and it only confused her more since that shouldn't be impossible, right?

Just as he was about to reply his face broke out in a massive smile, stunning Bella since he hadn't seemed so happy even with her. Frowning when she realised he wasn't looking at her she like Paul and her boyfriend followed his line of sight to see the strangely dressed girl coming out of the school doors, looking around with a deep smile as she spotted Jacob and Paul standing there.

Bella shockingly found herself seething with jealously as the freak skipped her way over, her books in her hands as her black side bag slapped her thigh with every skip of her body. The girl hadn't talked much to anyone, while the boys apparently found her as hot as hell everyone thought of her as a freak. She spent most of her day daydreaming after all, not seemingly hearing anything going on around her as she had that stupid look on her face as she gazed off into space. I mean, she was at school the least she could do was try and learn something since she was in low sets for almost everything. Why would Jacob be interested in not only a freak but an idiot? Simple, he wasn't, he couldn't be since he was still in love with her!

"Hey Jake, I knew you would come. Hey Paul" She beamed as she reached them shocking both Jake and Paul since she apparently knew his name as well. Bella stared speechless along with Edward but for totally different reasons. Bella couldn't believe what she was seeing, Jacob, her Jacob smiling and looking at his girl as if she was his everything and Paul not making one snide comment like he had done the moment he had met her. Edward though was stunned straight, not being about to read her mind, hell even he could pick up the static of Bella's but this girls mind was black, as if she wasn't even there.

What the fuck was she?

"Hey gorgeous, you got a name?" Paul beamed as he looked over the slip of a girl in front of him causing her to blush adorably, he could already feel the familiar bond kicking in, his wolf seeing her as a sister even more so than the other imprints which shocked him slightly. He knew he was going to be incredibly close with her, he just hoped he didn't put her off with his jerk of an attitude which the pack seemed to be on about. He scoffed at the thought, he wasn't that bad.