"Annabelle? Seriously? You know I hate horror movies!" I whined, crossing my arms and huffing childishly. Luke shrugged,

"It won't be that scary. Dolls are so overused in horror movies." I rolled my eyes, something we both did a lot to each other, and pouted.

Luke tugged his bottom lip in between his teeth at my resistance, slowly walking over to me and hugging me from behind. Intertwining our fingers together, Luke hummed softly and rested his head on my shoulder.

"If the movie gets too scary I'll stop it, and we don't even have to watch it. We can do whatever you want to do." He murmured sweetly, his lips grazing over the skin of my neck and dammit I knew what he was doing to me, making me weak at the knees so I'll say yes to anything.

"Okay," I found myself whispering in reply, and I felt Luke's smile against my shoulder blade.

"Thank you." He breathed, pressing his lips to my shoulder and up to my neck.

"Y-yeah," I managed as Luke continued to nuzzle his face into my neck. "Yeah. Okay, yeah." I continued to ramble, making my cheeks turn red. Luke's gentle laugh rumbled through my ears,

"Yeah?"

I bit my lip, feeling cliché as fuck as I whispered back,

"Yeah."

-----

"You only wanted to watch this because you knew I'd freak out and need you to comfort me, didn't you?" I mumbled shakily into the fabric of Luke's shirt, completely shielding myself from the screen.

His hand slid onto my back, rubbing circles on the skin as he continued to watch the creepy movie.

"Oh, you've got me there." Luke commented sarcastically, the sudden screaming from the TV making my heart increase and my arms hurt again.

I completely attached myself to Luke and held on to him for dear life; I couldn't even see the screen anymore, but the noises were enough to startle me as the face of Annabelle was already burned into my skull. How is Luke watching this shit?

"Lukey," I whimpered into his chest, "I can't watch this anymore." Instead of getting annoyed with me like I thought he would, he kissed the top of my head and reached for the remote, turning the TV off altogether.

Luke tried getting up, but I was still clinging on to him. He sat back down with a sigh, running his fingers through my hair soothingly.

"None of that shit is real, babe." He whispered gently.

"I know, yeah obviously it isn't but it still just-" I paused, my voice sounding small, "It still scares me." Luke suddenly tilted my chin, leaning forward and softly pressing his lips to mine.

"Just don't think about it, I'm sorry I made you watch that," he quickly looked to the clock on the wall, sighing softly. "Damn, it's almost midnight already." I found myself giggling as Luke stood up from the couch with me clinging on to him like a koala.

He brought us into the bedroom and laid me down onto the bed, climbing in after me and pulling the blankets over us.

"I had a great time with you today," I found myself whispering as Luke's arm wrapped around my waist, pulling my closer to his chest. "Well, minus watching Annabelle." He chuckled, leaning over and pressing a kiss to the side of my mouth.

"If you end up having a nightmare, just wake me up." Luke half joked, but he seemed to have meant it.

"Yeah, whatever. I probably won't have one anyway, I mean it wasn't that scary." Deciding he was too tired to argue, Luke reached across me and turned off the bedside lamp.

"Goodnight, you dork." Luke mumbled fondly into my neck, making me smile widely.

"Goodnight, asshole." The last thing I heard before completely drifting off was Luke laughing quietly, and I knew that I wouldn't mind going to sleep like that every night for the rest of my life.

----

I hoped I would never get woken up like I did that morning ever again.

The sensation of a drop of water hitting my face made my eyes flutter open, and I frowned at what I saw.

Luke hovered over me, tears brimming his eyes as he stared down at me with so many emotions at once.

"Lukey? Why are you crying? What's wrong?" He bit his lip, cradling my cheek in his gentle hands. Ignoring my questions, he choked out sadly,

"Oh, babe." His eyes traveled down to my arms, which, to my horror, weren't covered by my sleeves.

Luke found out.

My heart rate increased as I tried to pull my sleeves back down, but he stopped me, eyes filled with worry and sadness and other things that made me feel guilty.

"Why didn't you tell me you...you relapsed?" He sounded upset and it was a stab to the heart, I knew he would hate me I knew he would be disappointed-

"I was afraid." Was all I could manage, making Luke frown.

"Don't be afraid of telling me, Ash. It's all a part of recovery and I'm so damn proud of you for trying," Luke leaned down and pressed his lips to my forehead, "I love you." My heart swelled as I put my head in my hands in exasperation.

"What did you do to deserve you?" Luke pulled me into his side, and he was so warm and broad and my heart wouldn't stop pounding.

"You deserve me and so much more." I rolled my eyes and giggled as he pressed a kiss to my temple.

"You're so cheesy." I gushed, making Luke smirk as he nudged my shoulder.

"But you love it, right?"

"No."

"You like it, I know you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do!" Luke singsonged, poking my cheek.

"Shut up."

"You don't actually mean that, I know you don't. You love me."

"You're a piece of shit."

---------------------------------------------

I finally updated after a million years yay wow I suck

One last tHING is that I just wanted to say that in One Direction songs I love when Zayn starts taking over the song (usually towards the end) and doing all these beautiful high notes laWD JESUS wheevwdfjewnd bye ~Hannah