When the two came back to their seats. Chaeyoung was so silent and her ears was bright red. She sat besides the penguin and Momo sat on the opposite. Everyone could feel the heavy mood emitting from the penguin. Nayeon who was the energetic one tried to cheer the mood, she was helped by Dahyun who gave some jokes and funny videos she took secretly from her unnies and best friends. Eventually, they succeeded. They drank and drank and Mina is starting to feel light headed.

"Minari are you dizzy already?" Chaeyoung, concerned for her princess tried to hold her hand but Mina avoided it. She's still sulking from the cub's closeness with Momo. 

Chaeyoung was confused by the rejection. She look up to Momo but she just shrugged with a smirk on her face. Sighing, she just sat and listen to their slurring stories. After an hour, Nayeon, Sana, Dahyun, and Momo is already drunk while for Mina they don't know if she is since she doesn't utter any word. Chae tried to ask the girl again. 

"Minari?" she called. Mina look at her but her eyes give way. Chaeyoung knows she's already drunk too. 

Momo stood up and starts to walk towards the cub with stumbling steps. When she thought Momo would come to her, she passed to the bathroom's direction. Phew. But then she felt the pair of eyes on her. Mina is still looking at her. 

"Still sober?" she softly asked. Mina slowly shakes her head forming a pout in her lips. The cub could only giggle to Mina's cuteness.

"Want me to guide you to your room?" Mina shakes her head again. 

"It's not yet done" she's being cute when she's drunk. Chaeyoung can't help but to calm her frantic heart.

"Okay tell me if you already want to sleep" she happily nodded. Chae smiled to her penguin's rare sight. 

She's so into Mina that she didn't catch what's happening to her friends. Nayeon is seducing Jeongyeon while Dahyun is having a japanese lesson from Sana and Tzuyu talking to herself. When Momo came back, she have more foods in her hands. I thought she went to the bathroom. she sighed. The night goes with all of the drunks well, except Chaeyoung. The drunkards behavior got intensified.

The drunk Momo is praying for the God of jokbal saying her thanks for the delicious food while making a circle in her hands. Dahyun is playing piano with the air, closing her eyes and played it with much feelings. Sana is talking about Dahyun well, basically all about Dahyun. Nayeon is praising herself on how beautiful and great she is. Jeongyeon is cleaning the table wiping it with her hands. Tzuyu is talking in dog language, howling like a wolfgirl and Mina well.. She's sleeping on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung could only sighed to the scene and started to assist her friends to the rooms. Calling some help from the maids, she manage to brought them all. The couple is inside the room together then, Sana and Dahyun, Momo and Tzuyu. The last girl she carried was Mina. The girl is sleeping so peacefully with her mouth slightly open. When they arrive on her room, she slowly lay her down to bed and pull up the covers for her.

"Chaengie" she stirred. Chaeyoung giggled to the girl.