Chapter Thirteen-Rescuing

Start from the beginning

"Heaven. That's where we live Harry. That's where you used to live. Let him go I will tell you everything." Alexis saw something flash across Harry's face. but it vanished before she could pick it up.

"I have a better idea I go outside and kill whatever causing the interruption in our fun games and take your friend's wings feather by feather for my next artwork?" 

The tone Harry used made a chill run down Alexis spine.

While Liam looked like he was struggling with his chains which meant he was trying to break free.

"You won't do that because you trust me! I saw it in your eyes struggling to free yourself from the monstrosity!" Alexis was walking on eggshells and she knew it. Liam started to say something but she motioned him to shut up behind Harry's back.

"Okay he can go but you have to tell me everything or else he's going to be the one dying first and I'll make you watch. And you know I can do that." Harry stated while Alexis took took a deep breathe. She prayed to God that she had made the right choice.

Harry turned around and faced Alexis. He kneeled and took out his right hand in front of her while his left hand was at his back.

Alexis knew what she had to do she took his hand and with a second she felt the weight easing away from her wrists and ankles with a loud thud the heavy chains hit the ground as she finally rose up on her feets again.

The electric energy of the higher angel started running through her veins. Every muscle of her being electrified and her wings without her permission sprang to life.

Harry took a few steps back astonished. His face full of wonder.
He had never witnessed a more magnificent site before.

Harry tried to savour this moment into his memory, one of the most beautiful girl in front of her in an armour, her white wings with a strike of blue in them wide open in front of his eyes.

It took a moment for him to recover.
When he did he found it quite amusing that te angel hadn't said a word to him yet.

"So I just freed you and you went all war-mode on me?" Harry started.

"This is how I always look. Besides I would've attacked you if I went all war-mode on you."

Now it was Alexis chance to chuckle. Then there was loud bang and the walls started shaking the dust and pebbles started falling in the dungeon from above it felt like an explosion had taken place in the level above.

The dust had filled the room and Alexis took this as a responsibility to send a message to Liam in his mind.

Liam nodded in response.

Harry was too distracted to notice the exchange between the two because he was dusting away his t-shirt.

Alexis spoke very calmly, "Will you be kind enough to release him?"

Harry stopped mid-way to look at the girl again. He was almost at himself for looking away from the beautiful girl who holds the key to his past memories.

"Okay but if tries to kill me I'll kill him."

By now Alexis was annoyed, "Enough with the threats and stop this nonsense! I don't want any more blood to be shed especially not human blood!"

Harry looked amused and he snapped his fingers and Alexis heard Liam's chains unclasped.

"Happy now little angel?" Harry asked.

Alexis never thought it would be this easy to convince him. Harry was really desperate to know everything and it was hurting Alexis heart.

The voice of chaos outside was getting stronger and louder.