Chapter One-Again That Nightmare

"Lately, life is becoming a blur."

I was breathing hard while running for my life. I couldn't run any more I thought to myself but stopping now means the end of me. I won't be able to make it out alive thinking that I suddenly felt the chemicals affecting my speed and I started to run ten times faster than I was running before. And then I looked back to check if he was still following me and in that very moment of distraction I tripped over my feet and fell... and landed directly at my right hand. I yelped in pain my vision start to get blurry from the tears that was now soaking my grey blouse and then I felt something warm and sticky slowly running down my elbow. Hearing some footsteps catching up with me I now gave up the failed attempt to save myself, I heard their footsteps now coming close to the place I was lying I thought about that, did I truly deserved this all; every single of the thing I am facing right now? I heard someone laughing and yelling my name from a distance. I winced at the very thought of facing him again, I couldn't believe that I failed again I heard him say in his deep and dangerous voice.

"I told you I will catch you every time you want to run." I looked up and saw his pale skin reflecting the pavements light look dangerously beautiful as he was undoubtedly, he was still a feet away from me, I knew I can't do anything now I took a deep breath and looked intently in his eyes expecting them to be green and searching for any emotion, but they were pitch black. As black as the darkness inside a enclosed cave whose entrances were long closed with do not have a bit of color in them. Before he could reach me or I could even think of all the tortures and punishment I have to go through at the palace for trying to escape, a blinding white light from the sky made us to close our eyes. Soon after I heard a loud noise it that sounded like some metal hitting the ground I opened my eyes slowly and saw someone kneeling in front of me the problem was whoever it was he/she had the back facing me. I couldn't saw clearly because it was too much bright lights. Slowly and gradually my eyes were adjusting to the lights, and now I could see a person, no a guy standing really slowly with his head down and his hand on his sword up from kneeling position, he was quite tall and was in an armor which was glowing bright and was making our eyes uncomfortable when to stare for a short while. I noticed the guy's broad shoulders and some cape which was sparkling bluish-white light particles covering some hump at his back, the clothe reaching his calfs and I then noticed his smooth looking tanish white skin which too was glowing amazingly in the night with a hint of blue-white light. He looked amazingly beautiful even though I haven't even seen his face or know anything about him. I thought he was beautiful. This time I tried to sit straight back up to have a clear look at the sight and now I had a clear look at the guy's silky looking black hairs perfectly set in place. Before anyone could do or say anything, the guy said in his intense voice smooth voice.

"One more step ahead and you all die, even you." he pointed at him. His face never looked so disgusting and terrifying as it was now, I choked on air.

He replied "You are alone you can't save her on your own." and laughed evily.

The guy said "I need no one's help to kill you all. Now excuse us." he said in a voice which no one wanted to get against of.

And I saw his face and noticed his eyes and instead of black irises it was whole black I closed my eyes shut once again in complete terror. The guy turned and I could feel him kneeling in front of me my eyes still closed because even with the curiosity to see my saviors face couldn't help myself to look at him with all that shining light emitting from his body, but could feel his hot breath on my face, before I could ask anything or react he grabbed my hand, his hands were so soft but the other moment with a loud thunder sound I woke up.

Still lying in my bed, I breathed heavily. Then I realized it was a dream. Not just a dream the dream I am having for last 3 months continuously and years before, since I was a kid. It felt real as ever. I felt the sweat covering my body and wiped some beads of sweat from my forehead from the back of my head. Feeling tired even after sleeping for like how many hours? I turned to my side to look to see the time from the transparent electric watch which was on my nightstand actually it was my nightstand having an inbuilt watch that projected time. It was 5:07 am. I grunted hard, then kicked up the duvet and looked across my room towards the window and saw that the sun hasn't rose yet.