Chapter Nine- Ghost town

Now, I'm searching for trust
In a city of rust
A city of vampires
Tonight, Elvis is dead
And everyone's spread
And love is a satire  

And now I know my heart is a ghost town...

Harry's P.O.V-

I stared into the darkness of the mansion; the only light emitting was of the light coming from a dim bulb which was hanging inside an old fashioned lamp suspending on the wall.

But it wasn't bothering me I liked dark, it ensured that I wasn't alone, it was a friend of mine whom I never chose to be with me but unfortunately I didn't had a choice.

The room was dark just like my life, no past known, no future to look forward to, just a present which was as gloomy as a dark night itself. My life had no meaning but I do have a purpose to live, I have to destroy them. They took my soul away from me, my memories my life, my every single thing and I'm not going to spare them. I'm an isolated boat in the water the current are getting me through towards my destination, and my destination are them, the day I'm going to be happy is the day I see all of them destroyed, burning into the flames going down into ashes that is the day I'll be resting. And that day is not so far, my plan is working it'll still take some time but I'm sure those creatures are just bragging they don't have any secret weapons they are just trying to scare are so that we'll back off, but that isn't going to happen we are already inside the human organizations and the government. How many will they kill? And how many are they going to find? We are everywhere and there is no stopping us now.

And these two which I caught a week ago they have to spill the secrets to me or they are going to regret the day they were creat--.

As I was thinking a knock came on the door, disturbing my thoughts. I was furious because I have told these low creatures not to disturb me at this time of the day unless it's an emergency. I didn't bother to get up.

"In." I grumbled.

The gate cracked open just a bit as if whoever was behind it was asking my permission to enter, I like to be control and I love to scare the crap out of people I feel like the fear of others gives me power. A sinister smile tried to creep onto my lips but without my permission it couldn't let itself reveal.

A head hung low came into view, it was Ben. He looked scared the way I want people to act around me.

"Have I not cleared myself to not to bother me?" I said my voice dangerously low.

"Master I'm sorry.... I...." he stammered it was getting annoying. So I decided to ask myself.

"What's the matter Ben?" I got up from my sofa and faced him, he was looking down but I could sense his aura giving scared vibes. I chuckled and he looked up to see my face trying his best to not look at eyes.

I walked towards my table to pick up the untouched glass of red wine. I gulped the whole glass in one sip. And placed the glass carefully back to the table. Ben has not uttered a single word so I guess he was waiting for my permission to speak is he that dumb can't he speak now if I wanted to kick him out I would've done it by now. But ah! Humans are humans always too scared for their life that's why I prefer some experienced demons or even vampires, people like Dexter are fine too but then again people like him speak more than they are supposed to never mind, well he paid his price for speaking too much by his life, poor him I kind of miss him now at least he was better than this bimbo Ben.

I put my one hand on his shoulder, "Next time I ask a question and you don't start to speak in one second, you know what'll happen to you." I watched him gulp. This time I let the sinister smile creep into my face. I like it when people fear me it gives me pleasure.

"Master Harry, those angels haven't uttered a single word since we've bought them here. Your Highness has asked you-."

"HE IS NOT MY KING. I'M THE KING YOU SHOULD OBEY! I'M THE GREAT DEMON KING." I roared and grabbed Ben by his throat and lifted him up from the ground my aura started to darken because of my anger, but I gained control of my body because Ben started to gasp, I loosed my grip on his throat and he fell to the ground with a thud.

"Never say that to me again." I said slowly to him and turned my back on him.

"Go and take rest or even go get your neck checked." I heard him get up to his feet and scooting away, I sighed after Ben went out after closing the door.

"I should not lose my temper unnecessarily." I murmured and rubbed my temple. I decided to take a bath. After changing into fresh clothes I started my way to the dungeons to check on those damn battle angels or whatever they call themselves. As I walked through the corridor several of the familiar and non familiar faces hushed and bowed their head, just the way I liked everyone being scared and giving me respect or more likely to fear me for their lives.

I don't remember if I was this way ever since I was born because my memories were taken away from me and now I don't remember who I was, what was I, and I don't even remember what happened to me. All I could remember was my name Harry Styles. And now it is King Harry Lamia Styles, see the irony when I was a normal person as I am been told by others, I was some ordinary guy with extraordinary powers, and now since my memories are gone I'm crowned as the king of demons. Well I'm not complaining though. I'm the king whom the angels themselves fear, the king who snap his fingers once and the whole humanity will get dashed to earth and bow to my feet. But no I don't want that, I want people to suffer like I'm suffering for hundreds of year. I want everyone to suffer like I did, it was not their fault but I'm a cruel person who loves justice so everyone have to feel the way I've been feeling, I don't exactly know who did this to me Sean never tell me. But I know one thing one must be spared I will suffer no more; when I'll conquer the earth and I'll be happy free from the curse which was casted upon me, and that curse will be lifted the day I kill them all.

And everyone who comes in my path will be finished no one can stop me from getting my old self back, and I don't care if it comes by giving the price of whole human race and who ever come into my path will be burned.

:) Hope you enjoyed.