Chapter Two-The Brown Eyes

"You can lie from your tongue but you forget that you can't hide your emotions of your eyes

"You can lie from your tongue but you forget that you can't hide your emotions of your eyes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~On the Way To School~

I and Lauren waved goodbye to Anna made and our way to my car. It was still snowing so Lauren turned on the heater as soon as we sat in car.

"So what's up?" she asked.

"Nothing." I replied absentmindedly. She nudged me with her elbow.

"What?" I blurted out.

She narrowed her eyes, "You know what I meant when I asked what's up." She looked away.

I sighed and closed my eyes even though that was very stupid of me since I was driving and it is a bit rush by now it was the time for school and office but I didn't had to care. I have a hearing which of course the normal people don't have. Remember when I heard the bowl hit the air? Yup.

"Look it's nothing we haven't talked about before right?"

"No Elizabeth! You have to find out about all what this mean okay?", she held my hand which wasn't on steering wheel.

Opening ny eyes I looked at her and sighed again, "I care about you okay? I can't see you sad especially about these nightmares. We have to find out what these really mean." I nod in response since I had nothing else to say then turned my attention towards road.

I love Lauren's family. Her dad, mom, her brother Austin and her of course. They never made me feel I was alone after the death of my mother. It's been almost 7 years since I could feel her warm embrace making me forget about my problem, loneliness and everything. Sometimes I wish I could be with her. I miss her so much, but I don't show it not even to Lauren. Call me secretive about missing my mom or many other things that I've kept from my sister like best friend. But to be completely honest I don't want anyone pitying on me. And the other things are the stories that my mother had told me when I was a kid about our guardian angels, vampires, werewolves, warlocks and even demons. But I wasn't the type of kid to get scared; I listened to her with very great interest, asked questions about it.

I could still feel her sweet voice coming from her perfect face asking me. I still remembered this event crystal clear like it happened yesterday but I'm sure it happened when I was in second grade.

~Flashback~

"Elizabeth whom does you think is more capable of all the supernatural creatures?"

Without even thinking for a moment I yelled excitedly, "Angels— ." She smiled.

After a pause before she could say anything I said, "—and demons." She looked shocked but she almost instantly recovered.