Chapter Thirteen-Rescuing

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me? You don't know yet? This is my castle and the last time I checked it had an army of demon blooded creatures with the most advanced technology humans can offer. Now go and find out now!" Harry yelled again, I felt like the poor guard was human because I could hear his heart was thumping but at a slow speed slower than a demons.

Few of the guards left their posts while few looked unsure about leaving their posts.

All of a sudden Harry threw a huge fire ball at the nearest pillar and it shattered into pieces and all of them started burning the room was covered with the shadows of the fire consuming the pieces of the broken pillar.

Everything happened fast, but for Alexis it wasn't fast  for her it worked at normal speed.  But the little act power worked and the guards left as quickly as the ones before. 

Harry chuckled at their pettiness scared shitless for their lives.

"Oh dear, these petty creatures are so easy to scare its almost puke worthy."

He was being funny but a very twisted version of funny and I despised it. Alexis had to come up with something, quickly she did not had much time left considering the shouts and screams from outside and the sounds of the human guns.

"Why do you hate humans so much?" Alexis said in a small voice, she wasn't trying anything she just asked a very simple and honest question and out of curiosity.

"I don't hate them not specifically... though I really do get disgusted with them now and then because of their weak nature and body." Harry replied nonchalantly.

"I don't believe you." Alexis adjusted herself in a crisscross position.

"Oh... the little angle disagrees. May I ask why?" Harry asked mockingly or that's what it would seem like to a person who didn't know what was actually going on in that particular moment.

Which happened to be Alexis trying to distract the Demon King from the thoughts of going out himself and checking the cause of disruption of his interrogation. Alexis was almost certain if she played her cards right he might actually stay. But she also needed a plan to escape which she couldn't do if Harry stays with her. And she can't let him go and she wants to keep him and Zayn away from each other. Also Zayn was most probably there to destroy everyone who hurt his little sister and for the rescue of course. So if he stays that means Harry and Zayn will definitely be meeting in this very dungeon and that she cannot risk. So she replied in her best tone.

"Because you wouldn't have scared them away... you would've killed them." 

"Don't mistake my mercy for kindness little miss." He leaned into me and gripped my chin ever so lightly, his green orbs boring into my own green ones.

"Get your hands off her you freak! Release me and you will see for yourself who is little." Liam scoffed from the other end of the dungeon.

"If you are that... strong then why didn't you save the humans yourself? Why you'd have to turn yourself in big guy?" He rose up and went to sat beside Liam.

Liam genuinely looked confused. His one old friend now turned enemy was sitting in front of him like they had been chatting over tea and biscuits. Liam opened his mouth to say anything but before he could have said anything Alexis drove Harry's attention to herself.

"Enough of this rat and mouse game. You wanted to know about the prophecy? I will tell you only if you let him go." 

Harry cocked an eyebrow in her direction while Liam had a mix of emotions flashing on his face.

"No! Alexis I am not leaving you here with him!" If angels could panic Liam was definitely an example now.

"Shut up you big mouth. The little angel is talking to me not you. Don't they have manners where you live?"