Start conversation.

Jessy: hello

Me. Baby where are you, why did you leave me?

Jessy. U made me do it, you made me a promise that you won't hurt me but what did you do you turn you back at me

Me. I'm sorry.

Jessy: how are you

Me: how do you expert me to me huh?

Jessy: I don't know you tell me!

Me: I'm not fine baby I'm not ok, how will I be I keep missing you every single day, There goes my heart beating because you are the reason, I'm loosing my sleep, pls come back now, I'm hopeless now baby come back to me you the reason for me been alive, there goes my head shaking because you the reason my head keep shaking I need you now, I wish I could turn back the clock, I could go to any extent, swim every ocean just to be with you and fix what I have broken because I need you to breath.. Why don't we rewrite the stars huh pls allow us rewrite the stars...

End of conversation....

He ended the call damn it!!! He won't ever forgive me  I felt a hand rested on my shoulder I looked back to see Mr Williams

"Sit son, come sit", ushering me to sit beside him which I did I have lost all strength I have lost all hope Williams, I lost it all. "No son you haven't, he still love you", he does? I said looking at him o "yes he does, he loves you so much he thinks about you every single day his mother said his life is now meaningless without you".. So what stopping him from coming back?  "It not that easy son, yes he love you but you broke him, you didn't trust him, you never did". I know that, I know but sir I said opening my mouth but nothing was coming fort I have lost it all, I was tired of boosting, been prideful, been arrogant, been defensive. "look son all you need to do is go get him boy my wife and I are strongly behind you, solidly behind you wipe your tears", you know I never meant what happened to happened  I said to him "no let leave that for another day now you have to go look for him go find  him, though the journey will be hard but don't give up son keep striving ok son, you will be fine and you will bring him back to your arms, look at what you did to your self , now let clean up those things you did to your self, look how you bleeding, how will you win him by doing this McCall, he will be yours just you do your best and go fetch your love, your moonlight, the one that give you reason to live day by day, the one that make you leave work before 12 pm which is not the normal time of work close and you know the normal time is 4pm so why 12pm McCall you love him right"_ all I did was smirk and smile at his last statement, yes McCall makes me leave work by 10am most time 12pm. Can you imagine a busy man like me will leave His comfort by 8am and come back by 10am leaving and rescheduling all appointment just because I couldn't bear to leave his site for a  minute not to talk of an hour or 3hours hell no!!!!

****

Jessy POV..

It been a week since he called judging from his tone he was broken, a part me felt like booking a  flight back to California back to McCall another part of me said stay he will still hurt you, how sure are you he not all acting up just to get to you, just to get to your heart again and break it again which will lead to your downfall this time around keep your self respect boy...

Trapped within my thought will I was at work, yes I started working, today is a Monday, I should have started on Friday but I changed my mind since it was our family business and the owner his my grandpa and the manager my dad so there and the director my mum twin sister there was no need for much excuse why I won't resume work as of Friday, yes miss Hayden she was cute married to a lovely husband, she had her first son my age Issac, had twins bouncing boys as well  Jimmy and Jamey 18 and the last girl which the boys took a year old from her 17 she was cute as fuck

I was lost in my thought thinking about McCall, McCall again!  when some one said snapping me out of my through I look at the person, his voice was demanding and cool as the night, it was Karen  he just came to work, he wore a grey suit and his hair combed to perfection with his sunglasses which was hot.... Did I say hot o no I didn't you late I snapped back at him you are 10mins late,  "well whose the boss he asked back". Did he just asked me that, well I tell you Mr Karen it me I'm the boss my family own this business and you are hired by them I'm I correct or I'm I missing something, all he did was walk away leaving me all to my world again. Jesus he should know whose in charge ok, "McCall character and traits are creeping into son and it demanding and Deathful which i'm so happy about I heard my mum saying out I'm so proud of him" mum what you talking about? "Honey we all know your husband was prideful and arrogant and it seems it affecting you" well mum it has always been in me to be prideful I just submitted because I loved him....  ",which you still do" what?  I said glaring at her"Well son it all over you" I don't know what you talking about mama, o you do bae, the spacing out what you do that for, the thinking, the sadness who do you do that for, I ain't born a son that space all the time, so when I see you like that I say to my self it McCall.......... " she said stretching out the word McCall.     "Babe will all know you aren't still over with him we just took you away from him because we wanted him to know how to Cherish you as an angel that you are, you are a gift to us and he need to know that for sure or I break his bone" she said Deathful mum I screamed out, well  I know that mama,  so tell me when did you start calling me mama she said with a surprising smile on her face well mum I don't know mum... I just went to a movie with Vicky and Karen though I wasn't at all paying attention to the movie, "well that because you mind was on McCall right" she said stretching it out again, mum I said back to her,  do you want me to tell you how I got the name mama or you just interested in McCall I said frowning my browns at her.

"Ok son, c'mon tell me common tell me,  fine I thought you wanna be going all wide with McCall, huff I said to my self before I continued with the topic she brought me in mothers hufffff.....

Ok mum the only word I grabbed when the movie was on was when a boy of my age a gay boy as fact calling his mother mama and his dad papa...
But I'm not saying I start calling dad papa may be that word will be for only you and you only..

"Awwwn that so sweet of you son"

So guys this was longer how do you see it huh......