Enemy's permission, brother's blessing

Year 1847

Syaoran x Sakura
Warning: Cringe

**
A young boy was helping his older brother Yukito clean the shop. His brother was a taylor, sewing clothes for customers for a living, he can make fancy jackets, dresses, suits, and other amazing clothes. But, he couldn't atleast make nice clothes for Syoaran. Syaoran knew the reason for this was because Yukito had only time to make clothes for others, and the amount of money they get was put for food on the table, roof on their heads, his old clothes weren't that bad, they were just old and getting smaller then him now, just needs a few stitches and mending here and there.

Now it so happens that Yukito had a regular customer who was a rich young man and liked Yukito's clothes. So everyday he'd vissit the shop ordering new outfits for his father, himself, and younger sister. He always liked to throw parties so he whenever he does, he can count on Yukito to make him an impressive party attire, and he pays well too.

Touya was his name, he was in good terms with Yukito, but didn't exactly see eye to eye with Syaoran. In fact, one could say the two hated each other. Syaoran never did liked Touya, he was always rude to him whenever Yukito wasn't paying attention or wasn't there. And Touya never liked Syoaran because he was annoying and irritable around him. And also, because he knew, as did Yukito, and pretty everyone and anyone  else who was there to see, that Syoaran Li, held very very strong feelings for Touya's pretty younger sister Sakura.

Of course who wouldn't? Sakura is gentle and sweet, has a big heart probably too big to fit her small body, her smile was breathtaking, she's kind and free spirited, very clever and strategic, not to mention attractive. Her short brown hair fitted her perfectly and made her face look small and cute, her big green eyes would make you think of emeralds, and her skin was flawless and smooth.

So the second the young Syoaran laid eyes on her, he knew he fell inlove. He was still young to fully understand what the meaning if love was, he was only fourteen, but he loves her and is always blushing and smilling around her.

However, even though yes Sakura is clever and strategic, she can be litte....dense, sometimes.

Touya and Sakura sometimes don't get along very well, but they love each other and always have each other's backs. Touya is very very peotective of Sakura no doubt about that, the last time a guy was around witu Sakura flirting with her---or trying to--Touya chased him out of town with a pitchfork.

So getting Touya's permission to court Sakura was out of the question, not that Syaoran would even ask Touya that, he knows he'll not only get a flat refusal, plus perhaps an angry glare and a cuss or two, but maybe even a revolver gun pointed at his head or a pack of wild dogs chasing him.

He could always ask Sakura's father, his father was quiet and humble, so nice and smilling. Quite the opposite of Touya.

"Hey, what are you glaring at?"

Syaoran blinked and looked at Touya who was glaring at him. When did he get here? He wasn't there before. "Huh? What?"

"Don't pretend to be so innocent kid, you've been glaring at me foe the past five minutes" Touya snapped. Syoaran rolled his eyes. "Yea so what? You're face is very glare-worthy so I thought I'd give you one"

"Like every other day" Touya mutters

"That's rich coming from you" Syaoran whispers. Yukito was fetching the small pink coat he made for Sakura, ordered by Touya. Such a good brother, yet such a pain in the ass aswel.

They were quiet for a while, not realy in the mood to fight again.

Syaoran realy can't take it. He knows if he asks he'll get a glare, a punch, and then a big "NO WAY IN HELL WILL I LET YOU COURT MY SISTER!"