Lovers Querials*

Beginne am Anfang

"Hey! Listen here, at least I save you before it got any worse."

"Well fine, but your not off the hook. Maybe as punishment I should take my powers away from you. Unless you already forgotten about that too, I gave you some of my powers to you and I can take it away from you easily."

"Come on Chim please don't."

"Humph!" Folding my arms, I walk up so I could get some space instead I fall down again.

I hear Jungkook sigh from behind me and pick me up and put me back on the bed and lay me down. "Jungkook what are you doing?" As I got up but he push me back down.

"Quiet." as look at me again. "It seems your hurting still keep, now still and let me heal you." He knelt down starting from my calf area messaging it and soon feeling his lips and going up to my thighs.

"Jungkook~ah... st—p."

"No. He got the taste of you and I don't like it. So I'm going to fix it where it is only me." Then I felt his mouth as he takes in my member leave me gasp in surprise. "Jungkook!"

He didn't listen to me, but he kept bobbing his head going faster and faster. Arching my back and grabbing his hair as it is getting intense. "Jungkook!" I shouted and he stop and I catch my breath.

Looking at him, his eyes burned red with desire and taking his clothes off. He moves his hands on my thighs and pulling them closer adjusting his position and slowly ease himself inside me. My body knows who I belong to and I honestly can't stay mad at him for long despite the hiccups and I took him in easily. This is a lot different from all those nights we spend. He is showing me how sorry he really is and gently moving in and out.

My goodness, it's definitely different and he lean down on top of me and start going for my lips again. Like a big wave came to me, he's moving up and down and taking me along with him. So good I cried for more cause I love this new sensation that he is making me feel. So Jungkook kept going the same pace. "Jimin..." He says calling my name again and again. It was so much gentleness that my body shiver so for it as I moan for him.

Turning me around, he slowly touch my waist message them before he pulled me up and moving his hips rocking me slowly and I put my hands around his neck as I search for his lips again. His one hand move down to my member and start pumping me slowly.

Next I know I end up moaning a little more loudly for Jungkook's name and he kept going when found my sweet spot and I let out a cry for it. He kept going deeper and deeper at it and I beginning to have a tingling feeling inside. At the same time I felt his energy inside my body like a new source. Healing me from the inside and out, the slowness of it is making me feel relaxed in Jungkook's arms, too relaxed if you ask me.

"Jungkook..." And it take long until Jungkook's long and hard cock start to tighten and one more long stroke inside, I feels jungkook's hot liquid filling me up inside me. He pushes his cock deeper inside like he doesn't want any to leave my body. Exhausted he lay both of us down still inside me and cuddled me tight.

After catching my breath from who knows what it was, "Jungkook ~ah. What is that?"

"Shh... just rest for now." Jungkook says to me and before I could say more. I suddenly felt tired and I fall asleep while Jungkook cuddled me.

***

Jungkook pov

Some time in the evening, I woke up looking at Jimin sleeping. He looked so fragile yet I hurt him again, very quietly I got up so I wouldn't wake him up and put on a robe and walk towards the waterfall as my mind trail back at the palace.