Strike two for Liam

The phone continued to ring. It seemed like it was ringing louder by every ring. Louis and Anna just stared at each other, not sure of what to do.

A few rings and stares later, the phone stopped ringing, and Louis and Anna sighed in relief.

Both of them looked at each other in horror.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Anna asked Louis.

"If you're thinking about Eleanor, then, yes," Louis repiled.

Oh goodness.

"No," Anna said, "What if...what if Simon saw the picture on twiiter? Liam's gonna be in big trouble,"

"Yes, that he is..." Louis trailed off and headed downstairs. Anna followed him.

As soon as they reached downstairs the heard a phone ring. Louis and Anna exchanged looks that said "Liam's dead meat"

As they reached downstairs they heard Liam speak into his iPhone-

"Yes...uh huh ... sure...nope...well..I don't know....I get it...alrighty then... sound good," and then he disconnected.

Liam looked around the room and met eveyone's eyes, a look of shame crossed his face.

"Guys, umm...I-" he began.

"You messed up...AGAIN!" Louis interrupted him.

Well, as we all know, Liam is Daddy Direction. So whenever someone messes up, it's his responsibility to fix it. But what happens when Daddy Direction messes up himself? Yep, that's right, the sassmasta from doncasta takes over.

Harry and Zayn looked back and forth from Liam to Louis as they were in a tennis match, and looked really unsure of what to do. Should they comfort Liam? Or scold him and take charge like Louis?

"We'll...err..we'll be right back," Harry said getting off his chair and pulling Zayn behind him. They were still covered in pink and green dye.

"No! You put your arses back down there boys!" Louis yelled and Harry and Zayn slumped back on the couch. "And Liam! The whole idea of us getting here was to leave the One Direction life behind and have some fun to ourselves! I thought you were the responsible one!"

"I- I- " Liam stuttered, "I'm sorry I promise this will never EVER happen again,"

"It better not," Louis warned.

"I'm sorry. And! Simon found a way to fix this," Liam said.

"How?" Zayn asked.

"He said we would have to go out of town and someplace far away form here without grabbing any attention." Liam explained.

"And where exactly is this place?" Kay chimed in.

"He just sent me the adress and by the looks of it, it's some place in....Ohio," Liam replied.

"Oh okay, when's our flight?" Harry asked.

"The thing is, when I said that we don't grab attention it also meant no planes," he paused, "Boys, and girls, we're going on a road trip to..." he looked back down to see where exactly it was they were headed, "Ohio!"

Liam tried to put a happy look on his face but the rest of the crowd just moaned.

"Oh common guys! It won't be bad! We've got ourselves a summer home with a pool and all! I can promise you it will be fun!" though the look on his face didn't seem that promising.

"On a totally different note guys, where's Niall?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah where did the leprachaun go?" Louis asked as he looked behind the sofa and under a vase.

"Don't worry, I know just where he is," Anna said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niall!" Anna cried out as she stepped into Nandos.

"And one-" Niall was ordering when he got interrupted by Anna. He looked over his shoulder and threw a bitter look at her and continued to order.

Anna stepped right next to him and said, "Look Niall- "

"If you're trying to win me back then-"

"Oh my gosh Niall! Can you hear me out for just one minute?!" Anna exclaimed. She had to get herself heard.

Niall breathed out heavily and said, "Go ahead."

"Look, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. And you should know better! You also happened to tell me your name was James."

"But-"

Anna held her hand up to cut him off.

"I would've told you, but I didn't get the right chance to. Everything was going so quickly, I didn't get a chance to sink it all in. One second I'm chatting with a random stranger on Omegle, the other One Direction is living with me in my home."

Niall laughed a bit. And Anna continued-

"Listen Niall, I don't expect for us to go back the way we were like, 5 hours ago. I know what I did was completely wrong, and I'm terribly sorry for that! I just...I've just never been myself around anyone else before like I have been around you. You make me wanna believe in myself. You make me feel like the most beautiful girl in this universe. And I don't think I could afford to lose that feeling. You're my everything. And I dont' wanna lose you, even if it means we have to remain as friends for the rest of our lives. I don't wanna lose you, Niall."

Anna began to sob slowly in her hands. Moments later she felt arms wrapped around her.

"Anna, look at me," Niall lifted her chin up, "I'm sorry too, I guess I overacted. It's just I haven't been in a relationship in such a long time. I guess...I guess I just forgot what it takes to be a good boyfriend."

"Don't lie, you're a really good boyfriend" Anna smiled and said looking into his deep blue eyes.

Niall chuckled and carried on, "All I'm saying is that I think we should start as friends first and then see where it takes us. We should take it slow. Whatdaya think?"

"As long as you're not mad with me, I fine with anything," Anna replied snuggling into Niall's arms.

===============================================================

Hey guys! Long time no see! Sorry, there's just a lot of going on right now. And I feel terrible! So, pwease forgive me? [Insert One Direction puppy face here]

And can I get at least 10 votes for this chapter?

I really need to know if people are reading this and like it. So that I know that I'm not wasting my time :P THANKS FOR READING!

Comment, vote and fan! :) xx