Spoon Emergency!

I have posted my other story "Journey of a Lifetime" if you like this story you will surely love that one! It's a funny story :) Please read that one too! PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE? WITH LIAM ON TOP? (it's a Liam fanfic :P) That'd be reallyyy awesome!!

This chapter is dedicated to gigglergirl22 she told me how to post up pics! Let's hope it worked! Well...if it did you can see it one the side :P

Also please vote for my fanfic in the 1D mini Watty Awards! If you already have! Thank you!!! <3

Sorry for the loooong authors note....Okay back to this story :D Enjoyy!!!

=======================================================================

Anna was just sitting on her white couch admiring the adorable little cat that had magically appeared out of nowhere and into Harry's arms.

It had turned out that, Nathalie had a cat in the fanfic. Seemed believable to Anna.

She had a magical cat. She wondered if it transformed into something...like Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter!

She had to get Harry Potter out of her head. But she can't, afterall, she was a potterhead.

She looked at the cat. It had blue eyes. It's fur was pure white along with a few brown and black stripes. It was a very cute cat.

Since Anna had gotten the cat, Kay had stayed away from her. Anna can't understand! How can she not like this cute cat?!

Later that evening when the boys left Anna and Kay because of the "Clumsy Harry Business" Niall had called Anna. Nothing major, he just wanted to talk to her.

"Hey Nathalie," Niall said.

"Hey, Niall," Anna replied back. She still can't get over the fact that Niall doesn't know her real name.

"I really hope that I'm not rushing into things, but I really think that I like you,"

"I like you too," Anna said, her heart suddenly thumping harder.

"I know we havn't actually spent loads of time together, but, I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?"

Okay, so it was something major.

Anna just stood there with her mouth wide open and her phone on her ear. Speak Anna!

"Y-Yeah sure," she tried to sound natural, which was kinda hard when Niall Horan has asked you to be his girlfriend. Seriously won't you freak out?

Anna and Niall did their 'good-byes' and 'love you's' and hung up.

"Pinch me right now!" Anna told Kay.

"Why what happened? You seem as if Niall just asked you out," Kay said.

"How do you know?" Anna asked.

"J-Just guessed," Kay stammered, what the heck? "Anyway, are you serious? He asked you to be his girlfriend?"

"Yes! Oh my god! This fanfic is actually some good," Anna said taking the cat Anna in her arms and cuddling it's soft fur.

The next morning Anna woke up to a green light shining from her drawer. Another notecard.

Annd opened up her drawer and saw this written on it-

Nathalie woke up in the morning, she looked like a mess. Suddenly she heard the doorbell go off

Who could it be at this time? She wondered.