Mission Accomplished! .......well kinda

Comment, vote, and fan! Thanks :D xx

=======================================================================

Anna and Niall heard two screams from the outside. It felt like it was coming from upstairs.

The both of them quickly rushed outside to the living room, where they saw Liam all over Harry (not that way you dirty minded people!) on the white couch...which was no longer white...but pink slowly turning green.

But Liam and Harry stopped and turned to look upwards towards the stairs. Anna and Niall giggled when they sam Lirry's position, but when they looked in the direction they were looking at they gasped.

Louis had hung Kay and Zayn over the railing, causing their feet to dangle down. Worst part was, Louis had hold of them. No one knew when he would let go. He seemed really mad.

Louis stood there with his face raging with anger as he held the bodies of Kay and Zayn over the railing. His face was entirely red, and his hair...

His hair had become ENTIRELY curly because of the moose Zayn had sprayed on him. I know, it might be really, really hard to imagine Louis with curly hair, It was pretty darn hilarious.

Zayn was just paying for his doings....KARMA!

But what did Kay do? Anna wondered, so did everyone else in the room.

Harry spoke up, "Lou! Have gone completely bonkers?! Let go of them!"

Everyone looked at Harry and he realized his misuse of words, "I mean pull them back up, before someone gets hurt!"

"No Hazza Bear, I think I've had enough," he said trying his best to keep hold of Kay and Zayn.

"That's alright," Harry said taking advantage of the situation and getting free from Liam's clutches, "I understand that Zayn desrves to be punished, but what did Kay do?"

"You don't know what she is..." Louis trailed off.

Louis and Kay exchanges glances which was only meaningful to them.

What the hell?

"You seriously aren't gonna let g-go of them right?" Anna asked worried.

"If I wasn't, then why would I waste my energy doing this?" he snapped back.

Anna "face palmed" and Niall just stared in horror. This wasn't the Louis he knew.

Niall was to shocked to say anything. What had gone into Louis? He understood his anger for Louis, but did Kay really do something THAT bad?

"I'm counting to three," he said.

"No Louis!" Niall and Liam said.

"Boobear!" Harry said.

"Kay!" Anna shrieked.

"1..."

"2..."

"and...."

Louis didn't finished because just then, the door flew open.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

A tall man wearing a black t-shirt and black pants stepped through. He had a heavy British accent and had black hair.

Guess who?

If you guessed Daniel Radcliffe, then you are incorrect.

It was Simon Cowell.

Anna "face palmed" her self once more. Of course, she would mention Simon Cowell in her fanfic.

Louis panicked and let go of the two of them with a warning.

Everything happened so quick.

When Louis let go of them, Harry quickly leaped forward and really smoothly scooped Kay in his arms. It was almost as if he were flying.

I thought Louis was the superman?

Kay got lucky because of Harry's smooth and...surprising leap.

But Zayn not so much...

He fell down on his bottom with a loud THUD!

"I'm okay guys! I really appreciate your concern," he said sarcastically. No one really paid attention to him because everyone was too preoccupied staring at Simon who stood at the door.

Harry turned towards Kay, who still in his arms, and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Never better," she replied looking up at him.

Like always...they just remained there staring at each others eyes.

"So...why are you here, Simon?" Niall said breaking the silence.

"I asked Paul where you guys were, he told me about this location," he replied, "And...we need to talk. All of you,"