And Strike Three

Liam was driving the car while humming some Script song. He had turned the radio off as all the media was talking about was how One Direction had mysteriously disappeared.

Niall was asleep on the front seat next to Liam, his legs up on the dashboard with his mouth half open. How adorable.

Louis was asleep on Harry's shoulder while Harry was asleep on Zayn's chest. And Zayn? Poor Zayn was squished against the door. He was sound asleep.

Kay had fallen asleep and Anna was snuggling with a teddy bear she had brought.

In short everyone was in dreamland except for the Payne.

And then just like that the car slowly started to break down. The speed reduced. But it reduced slow enough to let Liam pull over and put it to a complete stop.

"Shit," he said as he looked at the gas indicator. They had run out of gas.

"Huh what?" Niall mumbled as Liam shook him to wake him up. "What happened?"

"We ran out of gas," Liam whispered so he didn't wake the rest of the gang up.

"So what should I do about that?!" Niall said loudly in his deep, raspy, tired, sexy, amazing, hot- okay I should stop- voice.

Everyone started to get up because of Niall's huge announcement and got annoyed at the two - Liam and Niall - for waking their beauty sleep.

"You woke up from my beauty sleep!" Louis obviously complained.

"For it to be a 'beauty sleep,'" Zayn said in his sexy tired voice, "you have to have at least, I'd say, a speck of beauty."

"You are damn lucky that Harry is in between us right now," Louis said balling his fists. Harry was still asleep like a little cupcake.

Anna slowly opened her eyes and looked at Kay. She whispered-

"Let me guess, the car ran out of gas?"

"Yeah I think so," Kay said, "How'd you- Oh"

Anna lift up a note that she had gotten before she left. It was the last one.

Then Liam explained the situation to everyone (except Harry who was snoring like an angel like is that even possible?) and everyone groaned.

"Why didn't you check the gas before we left! This is like the third time you messed up!" Niall complained.

"Well, I'm sorry for not being perfect," Liam said putting his hands up as if surrendering. Heh heh "not perfect" very funny.

"Niall stepped out of the car and the rest of the boys and girls followed (again everyone except for Harry who fell on the seat as Zayn got out)

"Well," Anna said, "What now?"

"Look!" Niall pointed at an exit sign. "There's a gas station at this exit. It's only a quarter of a mile away. You think we can push this baby that far?"

"Well, seeing that you have me, obviously we can," Louis boasted.

"Okaaay," Liam said awkwardly, "Let's push!"

And then they pushed.

After to and half long hours of pushing, getting weird looks from everyone on the highway and the occasional honking, they finally made it to the gas station.

"Well we're here," Kay said. "Now fill this up!"

Everyone sat back into the car and Liam filled the car with a full tank of gas.

"Ay look!" Niall said. "There's a car washing station over there across the road. I think this car could use a nice cleaning."

"Some washing won't do damage I guess," Liam responded.

So they headed to the car washing area which was across from the gas station. It was a "do-it-yourself" kind of washing areas, where you inserted couple of coins and water blasted through a hose.

Liam started to wash the car thoroughly. He sprayed over it, under it, on the bumper, while everyone else just stood around watching.

Liam was spraying some water under the car when the water just splashed all over Kay, drenching her pants entirely and leaving her mouth wide open.

"Oh no you didn't," Kay exclaimed while charging towards Liam and snatching the hose from his hands.

"I-I- " Liam had no time to speak. Before he knew it he found himself drenched in water from top to bottom.

Pffshhhh.

Liam was standing in front of Niall and Anna, so naturally they got drenched as well.

Niall and Anna exchanged mischievous glances and picked up another hose and started spraying Liam and Kay together. This hose that Niall and Kay were using, sprayed foamy soap, so now Liam and Kay were covered in soap.

"All clean now!" Anna yelled across to Liam and Kay.

And then-

"AHH!" everyone heard a yell and when they turned around they saw Zayn and Louis charging with two new hoses of water they obtained from the car wash next to them. Everything was chaotic and so...messy.

Pffshhhh.

Pffshhhh.

Pffshhhh.

In one corner you can see Kay trying to defeat Liam, Zayn, and Louis at the same time with one hose. Things are not looking so good for her.

And in the other corner there is Niall and Anna, who seem to be in their own paradise. They were splashing water at each other very playfully and chasing each other around the car which looked dirtier than it ever was.

Niall was chasing Anna and picked her up by the waist when-

"Stop it all of you!"

It was the manager of the car wash. But he was rather short; like a dwarf.

Niall stood awkwardly with Anna in his arms and just slowly let her down.

"I ask you all to please leave from here at this moment. You are all banned!" the dwarf speaked.

"Oh my goodness. I am banned from a car wash." Louis said sarcastically.

The manager, taking mini steps, left the car.

"Well that was quite interesting," Liam said.

And just then the back door of the car opened-

"What did I miss?" murmured a tired and sleepy sexy Harry.

Pffshhhh.

Harry never knew what hit him.

=========

Sorry! I know it's crappy :(

I blame writers block!

Oh well... Ciao!