"You think?" As I watch Jungkook putting himself down a little. Crawling towards him and sit on his lap, putting my arms around his neck. "Hey don't do that. I don't like it when you put yourself down... it's making me sad and you don't want me sad do you?"

"Yeah...? No?"

"Yeah." Leaning in and give him a small peck on the lips and show him my cute smile.

I can tell that he was trying to control himself so I can heal for a bit. Seeing him struggle is cute so I thought of teasing him for a bit "Jimin..." Jungkook whispers to me, when someone knocks on my door. "Lord Jeon there is someone who wanted to see you."

"Who." Jungkook said while I decided to go a little more but decided to stop and move away since I hate being interrupted and adjust myself but Jungkook stop me and kept me still, when I remember what the moon goddess told me back at the temple.

"It's Lady Sarah and lady Miku along with her brother, my lord."

Thinking of what do they want now, I look at Jungkook and gave him the look that he knows. "Very well. Send them in." Jungkook says.

"Hmmm... I wonder what they want." Then I thought of what the goddess told me, with a wave of my hand my fan appeared and I set it somewhere. "Should I test them? There is someone I'm looking for... and the goddess told me to get rid of her cause she is threatening my family."

"Oh? Is it Maria?"

"That's the one. I know that she's good in hiding with many faces and the goddess told me that she's closer then I think."

"Than how are you going to fish her out?"

"With this... my fan. It's Unless now, but I put a little bit of my magic in it and I'll know when it is being used."

"Interesting... you know what's more interesting?"

"What?"

Coming close to my ear. "make you scream for my name in so many ways."

Shivers ran down my spine as I felt his lust growing, and so he quickly turned me around where I am now laying on my back and claiming my lips. After a serval days of rest which seems like eternity for Jungkook, I must say his hormones is crazy and it's kinda hard to keep up but I'm not complaining about it. Just when Jungkook was about to go for it we heard someone clear their throat taking us away from our moment, which we actually forgot in a short amount of time. I swear I hated when we keep getting interrupted and Jungkook felt the same way. Getting up and straighten ourselves, they continue to walk further in and sat across from us.

Soon they are comfortable with themselves, I suddenly started to not feel so good, "Jimin? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me as he looked rather worry.

Soon I opened my mouth to answer him, I quickly cover my nose and hurry out of the room to find the nearest door outside and start vomiting suddenly. Soon I was calm down, i felt Jungkook's hands on my back rubbing me gently until I'm okay. "Hey... are you okay?" Feeling concern about me.

"Yes... I just suddenly not feeling well." And vomiting some more. "Where are they?" I asked in between breaks.

"Still in the room." Jungkook says and help me clean up a bit, soon I was done he carry me back to the room but soon we are almost there that same smell came back again and I stop Jungkook and told him to put me down quickly, so I can run back where I was and start vomiting some more.

"I'm sorry Kookie, but they have to leave now. I can't stand their smell right now. It's making me nauseous."

"Okay." So Jungkook clean me up and walk with me to a certain area and set me down and went inside the room and told them to leave.