𝙗𝙖𝙚𝙠𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 : 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

baekhyun 백현
lost lover

byun baekhyun was the type of guy who'd mark one's life.

his presence was so bright, it was as if he could bring everything to life.

that's what he did with you. with him you felt alive.

as if this emptiness inside you was suddenly filled with love and happiness.

byun baekhyun.

even his name could make you smile. everything about him was perfect, even his faults were.

you didn't miss him. after a year and a few months, you actually managed to move on from him.

no, you missed what the two of you had.

you missed your memories, and because of them, it felt like a part of you will love him forever.

you missed the person he was when you were still together. because you knew he has changed. just like you did.

you couldn't stop thinking that, maybe if you met another time, both of you would still be together.

everything was perfect, your love was strong. but timing was wrong.
and love decided you didn't belong.

you missed your deep talks. it felt like you both could talk about everything without this feeling of awkwardness being around. you felt like your opinion mattered for once.

you missed the way he looked at you. that sparkling stare full of love made you feel alive, it made you feel loved, but more than anything, you felt special.

his voice. he was the loud type, but the ton of his voice when he'd tell you "I love you" was magical. it gave you chills.

you missed his flirty behaviour. whenever there was a comfortable silence, he'd tell you "hey missy, you're beautiful. too beautiful. at this point I'm scared that this bird will try to hit on you."

when he was around, it was never quiet. he hated it. he wanted to hear your voice, hear your laugh. he wanted to be the reason you laughed. and he was.

you missed his kind of boxy smile and the way it got brighter whenever he looks at you.

you missed the concern is his beautiful eyes when he watched you slowly falling apart. because you knew that then he would hug you.

his hugs felt like home. you felt safe in his arms.

he saved you, he did his best to help you.

but the night you two broke up, he killed you.