𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 : 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Jimin 지민
when the waiter flirts with you

Jimin and you had both a few days off before going back to work and decided to spend this whole time together.

you were currently in a restaurant but it seemed like Jimin wasn't in a good mood.
and you knew exactly why.

"Jimin, please calm down." he was so red that even tomatoes were jealous.

the problem was : he wasn't blushing. he was fuming. and NOBODY wants to see Park Jimin angry. the guy gets hella scary.

"I swear to God, that if he comes back here to ask you if you need anything else, I will-"

he cut himself off when he saw the same waiter coming towards you for probably the sixth time.

"everything's alright ?" he asked you, smirking.

you were really annoyed by him, but didn't want this to ruin your date with Jimin, so decided to stay polite.

"yes, thank you." you smiled awkwardly, waiting for him to go away.

but strangely, he didn't budge. you turned to look at jimin, who seemed really tense, hands turned into fists, glaring at the waiter.

you put your hand over his, in order to calm him down and looked up at the waiter.

"do you need anything or.. ?" you said, trying to give him the clue to leave before it's too late for him.

"actually, yes, I'd like to have your number."

you sighed, already knowing how this would finish.

"ok, listen up, dickhead." started jimin, getting up from his chair. "this is MY girlfriend, but your vision is probably too full of shit to notice it, so I suggest you to go away before I'll make you regret it."

you had to say that the situation amused you a lot. you put some money on the table, got up and took your bag, then walked towards Jimin, taking his hand in yours.

"let's just go, shall we ?" you smiled sweetly at him.

he glanced at you, his gaze softening at your sight. he nodded and pulled you out of of the restaurant.

as you two were walking quietly, still holding hands, he started talking.

"I'm sorry that our date got ruined because of my jealousy. I didn't like the way he was looking at you and just couldn't take it."

"it's alright, at least you didn't punch him." you laughed.

"well I was actually about to when-"

"Jimin." you cut him off.

"sorry."

"also you didn't ruin our date. let's go home and cuddle, alright ?"

"I love you y/n." he said, his adorable eye-smile showing.

"I love you too."