𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 : 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Jinyoung 진영
saving you

"you didn't have to do that to him !"

you and your boyfriend jinyoung were arguing in the middle of the street. gladly, it was a weekday and quite late so there weren't a lot of people around.

the reason ? you were hanging out with your cousin, who got punched by jinyoung because he was supposedly "too touchy".

so you kept walking away from him, obviously mad, but he followed you everywhere, trying to talk things out.

but you were too angry for this at the moment.

"he had his hand on your thigh, who the heck does that with a cousin ?!"

"he does ! we're really close since our childhood and you know it !" you said stopping for a moment and turning to him.

"well then today I announce to you that your cousin is into incest !"

you rolled your eyes. "you won't ever stop, will you ?"

as you finished your sentence, you took another step, ready to cross the road, without paying attention to the fact that the lights were still red.

turning your head, you noticed two bright lights coming your way. but you stayed there, unable to move. you were paralyzed.

not wanting to see the vehicle coming towards you and closing your eyes, you waited for the fatal crash to come.

but it never did as you felt yourself being pulled backwards and into someone's chest.

you stayed like that for a few seconds before finally closing your eyes when jinyoung turned you so you could face him.

"what the heck y/n ?! couldn't you look around before crossing the road !? you could've died ! I could've loosed you !"

you were still shocked by what just happened, but his words still managed to make you soft.

you didn't say anything, just stepped closer to him before hugging him.

"I'm sorry." you whispered.

you heard him sigh.

"please pay attention to your surroundings next time, what if it happens again and I'm not here to save you, hm ?"

"I'm sorry, I'll make sure it won't happen again." you pulled away a bit to look at him.

"and I'm sorry for punching your cousin."

"yeah, you should be, because he's gay."

"shit. now I owe him an apology." he said, smiling as you chuckled.