𝙗𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙢 : 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚

Bambam 뱀뱀
boyfriend package

How we met

so, you were invited to your friend's party. after some time, a few people, including you, gathered up in the garden to play games, as the others were inside the house, drinking.

and here you were, playing "never have I ever" with some other college students. since you've done half of the harmless things that were said, like cutting your own hair, you drank a few shots but not enough to be drunk.

"okay okay, never have I ever... wanted to date Bambam." laughed Yugyeom. you've already figured out that Bambam was that one unfamiliar face in the group.

but were surprised when you saw all the girls except you, take a full shot each.

"wow, wait up, how come you don't want to date me ?" Bambam looked at you bewildered.

"why should I ? do I know you ?"

"ummmm hello ??? you must've heard of me ! double b, dab dab, the most handsome guy you'll meet in your life !"

you had to admit you were amused. "funny how you look as ridiculous as your nicknames." you smirked.

"bitch, you wish you could call me that."

"you wish I was your bitch." you said sticking out your tongue.

How he asked you out

bambam : you know, I was thinking, and-

y/n : no way ?? my whole life has been a lie.

bambam : just shut up already. so I was thinking that a king needs a queen by his side.

y/n : so what ? you gonna adopt a cat ?

bambam : why is this more difficult that I thought it'd be.

y/n : because you can't think straight when I'm around. *wink* *wink*

bambam : can't deny it- but focus already ! *deep breathe* be my girlfriend ?

y/n : took you long enough.

bambam : wAIT WHAT ? *chokes*

Everyday conversations

bambam : when we'll have our own children, I'll teach them how to dab.

y/n : oh my god. there's no way I'm letting you.

bambam : oh so you're agreeing to have kids with me ? *smirk*

y/n : ew no. gross.

bambam : gross ? that's not what you were saying last night- *you hit him with a pillow* OUCH ! hey !

y/n : learn to shut your mouth and you won't get hit.

bambam : ohoooh, kinky. *gets hit* OUCH ! this is what I call abuse.

as your boyfriend

> really flirty and dirty minded.

> such a tease.

> actually really sweet.

> he likes holding your hand.

> ruffles your head and kisses every inch of your face when you're mad.

> not the jealous type but when a guy is too flirty with you, he dabs in front of him until the poor guy runs away.

> once, he had hit you accidentally while dabbing and you didn't talk to him for a week.

> playing games at home or coffee dates were the best. the two of you would give a new name each time, inspired by movie characters.

> "Han & Becca" *
> "Marlin & Dory" **
> "Billie & Connor" ***

* Han Solo & Chewbacca from "Star Wars".
** as in, the characters of the movie "Finding Nemo".
*** as in "Bonnie & Clyde" but remixed.