𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 : 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

Namjoon 남준
mafia boyfriend

with shaky hands, you accepted the call, bringing the phone to your ear

"y/n ?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"joon, please come back home, I'm scared." you whispered as your eyes were getting watery.

"baby it's okay, I'll be home soon, just stay on the phone with me 'til then, okay ? where are you now ?"

"I'm in our bedroom."

"how many people are downstairs ?" he asked cautiously.

"at first I thought there was only one person, but now it seems like they're at least five." you were now crying, trying your best not to make any big noise.

"okay baby, listen to me, lock the bedroom's door and hide under the bed, I'll be home in 5 minutes, everything's going to be alright."

you did as he said and once you were under the bed, you cried silently, keeping your hand on your mouth so your whimpers won't be heard.

"I already called the boys, we're all coming, we'll be here soon."

you nodded even though he couldn't see you.

but then you heard footsteps coming near the bedroom's door.
"boss I think someone's in here, the door's locked." someone said.
"break the door."

"shit." namjoon muttered.

you flinched when you heard loud thumps on the door, and you nearly fainted when the door broke, letting the men in.
"well, well, well, seems like someone's playing hide and seek, hm ?" said one of them, who you guessed was the boss, as he walked towards the bathroom, opening and inspecting it.

"I wonder where you could be." he continued, now walking towards the closet, making your heart beat faster at every step he took.

there was a silence until he suddenly appeared in front of you, making you scream in fear.
"found you." he said as he pulled you out of the bed.

two men held you tightly so you couldn't move, as their boss took the phone out of your hand.
he put the speaker and we could hear namjoon yelling your name.

"NAMJOON-" you screamed but one of the men put his hand on your mouth, preventing you from saying anything else.

"hello mister Kim." said the man holding your phone.

"Song ? you fucking bastard, let her go." he said, his voice getting lower.

"I have a deal for you. you can get your dear girlfriend back, if you tell me the placement of your stockings." he smirked.

"you're so dead, Song, so dead."

"ehhhh, wrong answer." he pulled out his gun, pointing it toward you.

namjoon, immediately recognizing the sound, started panicking. "ALRIGHT ! alright. please, just please, don't do anything to her."

"tonight, 10 PM, near the wharf. come on time. if you're late, your pretty girl will be mine." he said as he stepped closer to you, holding your chin up roughly. "I quite understand why you chose her, she really is beautiful."

"do not fucking touch her."

the man named Song just laughed before ending the call.

that night, 9:59 PM, near the wharf

you saw namjoon walking towards you. you wanted to run to him but the men holding you didn't let you.

"wow look at that, Kim Namjoon is on time. I didn't even think you'll come. you really love that girl this much ? she's just a girl." he rolled his eyes.

"she's my girl." he crossed his arms. "let her go."

"tell me where the stockage is."

"the girl."

"the placement."

both of them stared at each other for a few seconds. as for you, you noticed a red point on your shirt when you looked down. what the heck ? the point started moving so you looked up quietly, trying to see where it was coming from without being noticed.

then you saw it. or more like, you saw him. jeon jungkook, was on a building's roof with a sniper rifle, waving at you. you then looked at Namjoon, who glanced at you for a second before turning to Song again.

and you understood. they were going to get killed, if Namjoon didn't get what he wanted : you.

"I'll be nice and give you one more chance. let her go." your boyfriend said glaring at the guy in front of him.

"no."

bang.
you immediately shut your eyes when you heard multiple gunshots.
the men holding you let go of your arms as they fell to the floor, dead.
you waited a few seconds before opening your eyes and seeing that you're surrounded by corpses.

your eyes widened in horror and you ran to Namjoon, avoiding the dead bodies.
he opened his arms for you, and you jumped on him, hugging him tightly, crying into his chest.

"it's okay baby, it's okay, I'm here, it's finished." he said softly, stroking your hair.

"I was so scared." you mumbled.

"I know and I'm sorry. everything's my fault, and I'm so sorry for bringing you into this. but I promise you it won't happen again. I won't never ever leave you alone, I'll protect you." he pulled away to look at you, cupping your cheeks.

"I love you Namjoon."

"I love you too princess."