𝙮𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢 : 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩

yugyeom 유겸
how we met

you moved in Seoul a few weeks ago, and are currently shopping in the mall near your apartment.

since you were texting your friend, you weren't really paying attention to your surroundings.

and of course, you bumped into someone, which made you drop your phone.

"oh ! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking-" you started as you picked up your phone, but cut yourself as your gaze crossed the stranger's. the two of you stayed there staring at each other for a few seconds before he smiled.

"it's alright. it's not broken, is it ?"

"huh ?"

"the phone. is it broken ?" he pointed at your phone.

"oh ! oh no, it's not." you smiled, embarrassed.

"great. nice phone case." he chuckled as he looked at your carlo tentacle phone case. "by the way, I'm yugyeom." he offered you a handshake.

"y/n." you blushed and shook his hand. "I have to go, but it was nice meeting you." you said walking into a store still blushing.

a few minutes later

you were exiting the mall with grocery bags when you heard someone calling your name behind you.

you turned around seeing yugyeom running towards you.

"hi again." you greeted him with a smile as he stopped in front of you still panting.

"I-I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me ?" he scratched his neck.

"like.. a date ?"

"yeah ! .. no ? yes ? I mean, it could be if you want it to !" he laughed nervously.

"I'd love to." you smiled sweetly at him.