She's mine

Reader POV
Worst. Day. Ever. I'm feeling so sick, I'm feeling dizzy, I want to throw up and I have a backache and a headache. Amazing. Everytime I stand up I feel like I'm going to fall down. So that's why I'm just laying here, not even trying to reach to anything (like my phone). I decided not to go to school. One day of absence can't be bad, right? Suddenly I felt like I was having a flu. Gosh, I need to take a painkiller. I got up, somehow as I held onto the furniture I got my medicine as I flopped back to bed. I took this opportunity to get my phone as I unlocked it. My eyes hurt as the sudden light from the screen hit my face. I saw my notifications.
Oh well.
3 missed calls from Yuki.
12 messages from Yuki.
'ASMR pampering you to sleep'
New snap from (friend's name)
Jeffree Star just tweeted...
1 new message from dontfuckwith_masamoto
...
*Sigh*
Well, I didn't get a message from him in a long time. I opened Masamoto's message and it said:
Hi, sweetcake! Lol I had to call you that. I heard you're not in school today. Is there anything I can do to help? My pleasure~
I laughed as my head immediately blasted a finishing blow. I whined in bed as I texted him back.
Aw, you're so nice today. I don't know what happened yesterday, you were a bit nervous right?
Could you get me some tea, cucumber and some other vegetables since I can't even get up. I feel so sick :'(
I gotta thank him for this somehow.
I immediately got a text back:
Of course! Anything for you. I'm sorry you had to get sick, I'll come over to take care of you :)
Hmm. I guess he can come over a bit. I really need a hand here.
Sure, I'll wait.
He liked the message as I put down my phone. Then my phone vibrated again. Ugh what NOW? I looked and it was Yuki calling.
Oh man I forgot to text him!
"H-hello?" I said in a worried tone.
"Y-y/n- I got so scared! Are you okay?"
"Yeah, no, I'm sick. My head is burning. Sorry I didn't text you back right away, I couldn't even reach my phone!" I said feeling a little bit guilty.
"You don't have to apologise! I just wanted to check up on you and I know that you always go to school and after I heard our classmate say that you're probably 'dying' or something like that, I couldn't help but call-" he kept blabbering.
"It's okay, it's okay! *Laugh* you're adorable!"
"O-oh. Hehehe~" After I heard him laugh I could literally see him blush through the phone. I laughed again as I started coughing.
"Y/n-are you okay!?" He screamed.
"Y-yeah, I am, nothing serious!"
He sighed as he felt relieved.

"Um, y/n"
"Yep?"
"Since classes are over now can I come over? T-to look out for you-!" He blushed.
I felt dizzy again but I felt the butterflies when he said that.
"Yeah, I'd like you to!" I immediately said.
"Really!? I'm not being a bother?"
"No not at all!"
"Great!!" He cheered. "I'm coming right away!" I heard him run. I laughed once again.
But.
Didn't I-

Aw, SHIT!
I told Masamoto and Yuki to come over at the SAME TIME!?
I never wanted to end my life more than now.
   ...
After a minute:
I heard the MOST aggressive knock on my door. And. There were two of them. I somehow got up as I faceplamed and wanted to die.
I opened the door:
"Y/N THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!" They shouted so loudly, my head snapped.
     Yuki's holding flowers.
And Masamoto is holding a big ass chocolate and the groceries.
     They both looked angry.  And I'm passing out. Because of my headache. And the panic.

                           wow how smart am i.

Author: would you look at that. I came back from the dead for now. I guess. I feel pathetic but i finally updated this story. Yes. You can throw garbage at me.
Thank you for reading this part once again! This chapter sure is spicy. Just imagine the next one!
I'll try to upload as soon as possible! I love you!

 Just imagine the next one! I'll try to upload as soon as possible! I love you!