Stalking

I woke up. I looked through my window as I saw people going to work and school. Obviously I was late for school, I'm always late. I quickly got up and put on my clothes as I picked up my bag. I wasn't really rushing to get to school because I don't really care about being late, and I'm savage. And I'm a pervert, yes a female pervert that you don't usually see at my school. I enjoy looking at guys swimming, working out or something like that. Hot and confident guys are a real drug to me, but still I love cute guys too, well the cuter a shy boy gets the drug is sweeter.
.
.
.
I got safely to school, yes the teacher did yell at me but I don't give a damn about that. Everyone in my class thought that I'm a really fun person and I really liked to draw and paint so everyone says that I'm a true genius for art. As I sat down at my table, the teacher continued to explain the lecture. I took my bag and pulled out my beloved manga. Is it weird that I always have a feeling that someone's watching me while I read mangas or draw? Well some times I do catch "people" staring at me, and by people I mean Yuki. I turned my head to the right to check if Yuki is watching me and yes he is exactly doing that. His eyes widened as our eyes met so he quickly looked away. Yuki is really really shy, he has some friends but still he stutters a lot and he's always being the adorable cinnamon roll! A month ago, he tried talking to me but he failed.
- Flashback-

I was walking through school halls, searching for my best friend Mitsuni. I felt someone patting my shoulder, so I turned around to see who wants what. It was Yuki. He stood there, quite nervous, trying to say something. " I-I... Um, Hi-i. I t- thought if...you, um." He stuttered. "Oi! Y/N!" Mitsuni yelled as he was walking towards me. He grabbed my hand and started dragging me with him and taking me to class. I turned my head to see what happened to the cute boy that I abandoned. I was sad when I saw his unsure and sad face, watching me being separated from him. I wanted to talk to him later and see what he wanted to tell me but he was avoiding me. Weird.

-End of Flashback-

The bell rang when everyone started talking and rushing to get to their class. My bff and I were talking about anime and stuff like that because that's out addiction. "Look what I have!!" I said when I pulled the manga from my bag. The cover of the book was filled with half naked men as I started laughing in a perverted way. It was obviously a manga for 18+ and I'm 18, that counts. "OH GOD" Mitsuni blew up in laughing "Don't tell me your really reading that?! Oh my god. You know actually I'm not even surprised." We laughed "Oh really? Then why did you make a surprised face when I pulled it out of my bag?" I said. "Okay. Maybe I am a bit surprised".
.
.
.
- 5 hours later-

I was heading home from school, the streets were crowded. I was waiting to go to the other side of the street with a bunch of other people. I was looking around to see this crowded place, then I realized that Yuki was exactly beside me. He was looking at his feet and he was making that same blushing, nervous face again. 'How cute' I thought. Next second, he turned my way and looked at me in my eyes. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want him to feel even more nervous if I continue staring at him so I said "Hey, Yuki! Aw man it is really crowded here, I can bearly breathe! What about you, I suppose you don't like this place either." He started blushing even more, I was good in talking to people and making them feel comfortable, so I tried to be friendly with Yuki too. We weren't really friends, we just knew each other because were in the same class. "H-Hi. Yeah... I.. don't like this p-place. I- Im not really a person for this k-kind of crowded part of... t-the town-n" he said quietly. "I know right. How are you doing at school? Are grades okay?" I asked him. "U-umm... well... I'm not r-really good at maths, and I... don't know how t- to pass this.. last exam. But! It's nothing that you should be worried about, Y-Y/N..." He said that looking down at his feet again, damn he's adorable... "You don't know maths? Well I'm not great at maths either but I'm sure I know something. Oh, would like me to help you? I'd be honored" I winked and smiled at the same time which I usually do. "*gasp* Oh, r-really? I mean... Are you sure? I don't want to distract you from your e-exams just because of m-m-me". He said with that little voice of his. "Nahh, don't worry about it, I'll help you! I already learned all the stuff for my exams, so I'm all in to help you." I smiled again. He made the sort of face like he was melting and blushing at the same with that thankful sad smile of his. I gave him my phone number so we can see when can we start studying. I left to the other side of the street when I waved at him with my very famous cheeky smile. He looked never happier before. I'm glad to see him this happy, still he's too kawaii for this world!
"He's such a precious little cinnamon roll" I said to myself as I got to my apartment.