Studying

It's another day at school, I've been hanging around with Mitsuni at school, making a mess and being school clowns. At lunch we sat together as always on a bench in the school garden. "Soo? What's up? You seem somehow "satisfied", you know you have that look on your face. What happened?" Mitsuni said. "Oh well, yesterday I got to talk with Yuki, i know right? A miracle! *Giggle* And I gave him my number so we can study together. That's all." I said. "OHH SO YOU LIKE YUKI!? Nooo wayy! *Laugh* You're e x p o s e d! I always knew you liked someone but you would always say 'You know I only have eyes for my 24 anime husbands' " Mutsuni said with wide eyes. I mean come on... I'm not the type that easily falls in love.. I have to say though, Yuki is my type. Still I can't wait to meet with him today...

Time Skip

Yuki's POV

Today's such a long day. I'm sitting at my table in school, I failed another exam this week. *Sigh* I can't believe how pathetic I am. Ughhhh... Huh? I hear Y/N's giggles. "Ohh, I could just listen to her voice and giggles everyday, it wouldn't get boring ever."
"Who's voice and giggles?" Someone said behind me. I turned around only to see the most gorgeous and nicest girl in the world, my love Y/N. "What's wrong?" She asked making a confused face. Realising that I was staring at her blushing I jumped off my chair "Ahh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to look creepy!", "What? Of course you're not creepy, you're adorable! So, tonight at my place, okay?" Y/N said. "Y-yeah!" I smiled widely as my face lights up. And she called me adorable?! I can't believe it! Maybe I failed an exam today but my day has been fixed by my precious princess and goddess once again! Ahh, I'm starting to get sentimental again, Yuki come back! I started slapping my face just to get back in real life. I see she walked away while I was thinking, Y/N's with her friend Mitsuni, they always laugh and joke around, they're so close. I wish I could be in Mitsuni's place. "Ahhh~" i sighed.

Time Skip

(Still Yuki's POV)

Walking home from school alone is not fun. I can't stop thinking about Y/N! What am I gonna say tonight when I come at her place?! I'm gonna be so awkward! Nooooo! Ahhh~~ She's just so beautiful and kind, always looks over her friends and she even likes unique things like comics, anime, manga, Marvel movies, she likes art, her art is so amazing, she's the best at it in our class! And she's always so confident and comfortable around people which I am not. Maybe she doesn't like me because of how submissive I am?? No, it can't be true! I gotta... Yeah! I gotta be more confident so she can see a man in me not a little boy! I'm gonna impress her tonight, and hopefully get my first kiss as her courageous prince~! Oh god I'm overthinking and fantasizing again. I should stop, but my heart says otherwise. Oh, I got home faster than I thought, well I'm gonna grab a snack and then I'm heading over to her place.

Time skip

Y/N POV

I'm waiting for Yuki in my apartment so I can help him study. He really needs help or he is gonna fail the whole year! I can't let that happen! Hmm, although it is a bit weird to invite someone who you don't really know to your place, but he's in my class so we're good friends. As I'm thinking I hear a knock on my door. "Coming!" So let's face the cutie. I opened the door "Welcomee-!" I said cheerfully then I saw Yuki, whoa he really put some effort in his look tonight. He's not wearing sporty clothes as always tonight, he's wearing a flannel shirt and jeans and wow he also styled his hair differently! *Giggles* he is an adorably handsome man! "U-um, hello, Y/N! Thank you for having me over tonight! I brought you this!" He said and bowed as he handed me a big bouquet of red roses."Oh my god! How nice of you, thank you so much, they're beautiful!" I said cheerfully again "Come in!" He came in and took his shoes off, we then sat at the table. "You know, I think you deserve a kiss for your kindness of giving me a bouquet of roses." I said.

Yuki's POV

A kiss!!?!? What does she mean?? Oh I'm starting to feel really dizzy and hot! A kiss on the lips, from Y/N?? Oh~ for how long have I been wanting to kiss those juicy lips of hers and just taste them, it would probably taste really sweet just like her personality! Ah! I'm blushing so much, this isn't good! Then I just started leaning in, closer to her face, maybe she loves me too? Oh god, why am I doing this, it's gonna be so embarrassing! Wait, no! You do this because you love someone so deeply, yes I'm gonna do it! Just a little closer- .. Then I felt something warm and soft on my cheek. "There" she said and smiled. She kissed my cheek!? It sounds like I'm disappointed but no it's otherwise I just loved it! Oh my, my face is so hot, she's totally gonna notice. But it was worth it! Then I realised that I'm really close to her face, I feel her breath on my face, so I backed off immediately "Uh, o-oh! I'm sorry!" I said. "It's okay! Let's just start with studying shall we?" She said...
How am I gonna study after this?