The Date

A/n: yo yo yo! I'm back with another part! After so many days this day finally came! I'm not sure how often I'm going to update this story but I will. Enjoy your date with Yuki!

Yuki POV

Today I'm going on a date with Y/N. As I'm getting ready everything is going wrong!! I burned my t-shirt with iron, almost caused a fire in my kitchen, I fell and it left a bruise on my ankle and now I accidentally put my shoes on in a wrong way! I'm already so late, Y/N is going to hate me! She's being so nice to me but I keep fucking things up! Now that I'm done getting ready I ran out of my apartment as fast as I could.
I crossed the street fast but there was a bus! Good thing it didn't hit me, I'm so clumsy, I can seriously get hurt like this! Y/N probably doesn't even like me, why would she like someone as trippy as me... Maybe, she's just being nice because she feels pity on me.. i got sad.
It's 4:12 pm already! I ran faster as I bumped into someone.
"Ah, I'm so sorry!" I said as I kept running.

? POV

Where is he running to? He bumped into me, said sorry, he didn't even looked at me properly. Rude.
He's running in the direction of Y/N's house. Maybe he knows her. He better not try anything with her, heh.

Yuki POV

I rang the bell to Y/N's home as I panted.
"You finally made it!" Y/N opened the door as she smiled.
"I-I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I'm late!!!!" I apologized.
"Nah, don't worry about it, calm down a bit first." She patted my back.
"How c-can you be so nice to me after this? I keep disappointing you!" I said as I shut my eyes.
"What're you talking about?" She said as she pulled my nose.
"oww." I blushed. "I didn't even get you anything, Y/N.. sorry."
"You don't have to. A hug is enough." She smiled as she opened her arms.
"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-okAy!" I blushed hardly.
I hugged her softly and gently as she just started squeezing me.
"Ugh, Y/N that-t's r-really tight..!" I whined.
"Sorry..!" She grinned as she scratched the back of her head. "Shall we go?"
"Yeah.." i smiled.
.
.
.
Y/N decided that she wants to go to the amusement park. I agreed and now we're eating cotton candy sitting on a bench as we're deciding what rides we wanna ride.
"I really like the roller coaster!" She said energetically. I love seeing her smile like this. I blushed as I realized that I was staring at her lips. "Ooh, there's also a haunted house! Let's go there!" She took my hand.
Again I blushed. But I don't like scary things! Ah, Yuki you coward, I gotta be manly!
.
.
.
"AH!!" We both screamed as a zombie popped out. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that's screaming! Suddenly it was so dark I couldn't see anything and just then I didn't feel Y/N's hand in mine.
"Y-Y/N?!"
She didn't respond. Oh no!! Maybe she'll get lost if it keeps being this dark.
Just then I heard her scream somewhere.
"Y/N!' i kept running in that direction.
Oh it's good, now I can see!
"Yuki! Omg, it's so scary! Where were you!?" She got to me as she giggled but trembled at the same time.
"That's w-what I was going to a-ask you!" I smiled as she got behind me a bit.
"Let's go outside, there's the door." She pointed.
"Y-yes."
.
.
"Oh it's so nice to see the light of the day again!!" She smiled as she yelled.
"Y-Y/N.." i softly looked at her.
"Huh?"
"I-I'm sorry I lost you there, i-it was so immature of me.." I apologized as I looked at my feet.
"Yes, I was so scared without you! Don't loose me again!" She smiled as she lightly punched me. I laughed. Then I realized that we're still holding hands. I blushed but then I saw her staring at me. After a second she smiled as I stared at her lips. Something got into me as I started leaning in, and I saw that she's doing so too. Our lips softly touched and just then-
"Hey, Y/N." We pulled away as we heard a deep voice say that. There's such a tall, strong guy standing beside Y/N with his big hand on her shoulder. He isn't taking his eyes off me. He is smiling but it's fake, you can see it. He's creepy and he's definitely the handsome-hot-popular boy type.

I'm starting to feel jealous...