I couldn't concentrate...

Y/N P.O.V

We sat at the table so we could chat a little bit before we start studying. He's been so nervous since the start but after I kissed his cheek he was a real hot mess. Maybe I shouldn't have done it, but I couldn't help it I always like to kiss and cuddle cute things like little puppies. Maybe I should say something just to break this unsettling atmosphere-... Wow, he has really beautiful, dreamy eyes. He keeps looking at me and his eyes are.. really sparkling... What am I feeling? This is so weird.. it's like my heart skips a beat everytime I catch him looking at me like that. Fuck, this isn't me! What's wrong with me! Y/N come back to the earth, please. "... If you keep looking at me like that I think I might melt" I said. Was that too cheesy? I mean I have always been honest with what I'm thinking, so. "... Oh! I'm sorry!..." he apologized. "...but what do you mean by.. 'melt'?" he said curiously. "Well you have a really cute face and because you're so cute I might become cute too! And I don't like being cute, sexy and elegant is more my thing than cute." I said acting like a child. "B-but Y/N.. you are really cute.. and you're a-also s-s-s-sexy and e-elegant." he said blushing furiously. I couldn't help but laugh at how he struggled to say the word "sexy". "Thank you, *giggles*" "Shall we start studying?" I asked. " Yeah" he said. So we started.

Yuki's P.O.V

Wow for the first time I understand something in maths! Y/N is such a good teacher! With her here teaching me math is so fun. I can't believe what I'm saying. Y/N as a teacher... She's my teacher. Only mine. I could have a dirty kink where Y/N is my teacher and I'm her student, and then I don't understand something she taught me and then she punishes me because I didn't pay attention! That sounds really good.. But this is not the time I should think of something like that. I'm not a pervert, seriously. Yuki, Yuki. I love the way she says my name...  "Yuki! Are you listening to me?" She said. Then I realised that I haven't been paying attention to her. "Y-yes!" I said. "... Okay... I hope you are.." she said a little bit annoyed. Frick, I'm such a bad student. I have to concentrate! "U-um teacher, can you do this next math problem here, that one is a bit tricky-" i said, then I realised I accidentally called her teacher! Wtf is wrong with me! She look at me and said "Teacher?". "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to call you teacher, I'm sorry if you didn't like it!" I said embarrassed. "'Didn't like it'? I loved it! I love being called a 'teacher' it fits my dominant personality!" She said smiling at me. What did she just say?- dominant? She's dominant? Of course she is! I'm such a brat I didn't think of it before! Why am I getting so kinky. Stop it Yuki! This would be just a normal and funny conversation to other people but for me? Of course not, she's my crush. Wait wait wait I messed up once again! I gotta look cool! ".. h-hey b-b-babe, did you fell down the vending machine, because you're a s-snack..." I said then winked and brushed my fingers through my hair. I'm so stupid, but maybe this will work I mean cool guys do this.

Y/N P.O.V

".... That's a lame joke, it only made you look like you're a fuckboy. I hate fuckboys". What's up with him. He just changed from submissive to 'cool'. I liked the submissive Yuki. Wtf is happening. "Ah! I know! It was just a joke! Of course I'm not serious about it! *nervous laugh*" he said. "Hopefully" i said.

-time skip-

Still Y/N P.O.V

"Well it was great having you here. See you tomorrow at school!" We said goodbyes and I just took a quick bath and jumped into my bed. It was a long, c r a z y day. The whole time when we were studying he was just trying to impress me, but that's really cute. Zzzz  z...

A/N: hello! So this chapter is a little bit kinky because why not spice things up a little bit! I promise it's not going to go any further, this is just a fluff story. I could add a soft lemon if you want someday but only if you want. :P  okay, thanks for reading this chapter, and I'm off! Bye~