do you like it? + e.d (part 1)

(this is for angela)

you sat at your boyfriend's dinner table, eating with his family. you've always loved ethan's family, they are so sweet and loving. everything a family could ask for, I wish my family was like this. mine is always fighting, i mean every family has their ups and down but I feel like mine is always down. ethan is always so sweet enough that he lets me stay here all the time and will always comfort me, as well as his family. they'll always treat me well. the siblings, grayson ethan and their sister cameron, fight sometimes as well but not often.

ethan's hand gripped your thigh, catching you off guard. you jumped slightly. "you alright, babe?" he asked, putting all his attention on you. his face filled with worry.

"I'm fine, eth. thank you though" you grinned, rubbing his hand that was placed on your thigh. his grip getting tighter

"are you okay?" you chuckled. "n-no..." he looked down at his pants. "what's wrong?" you bit your lip. "I really need you right now" he whispered in your ear. luckily everyone was having their on conversation, grayson on his phone since dinner was done.

"I need you too, but I dont think we can leave right now" you're voice a little shaky since his hand went up under your dress. you could feel his fingers play with your black thong

"we can do whatever we want, but I guess we'll stay longer." and evil smirk plastered on his cute face. oh how badly you wanted to smack it off him. you knew he was up to something

his fingers, very slowly, slithered it's way into your underwear. he rubbed your clit, soon entering 2 fingers inside your entrance.

you sucked in a deep breath, your heart beating faster as your feet playing with eachother. you wanted to kick your heels off but you didn't.

"do you like it? you like the way I touch you?" he whispered huskily in your ear. you nodded quickly, your white teeth biting your bottom lip so hard, it felt like it was bleeding

his smirk never leaving his face.

you remained calm as his family was right in front of us, luckily the table was covering what was going on.

grayson sat on the other side of me, he could easily turn and see what was going on. luckily his eyes were attached on his phone, looking at Alexis Ren's Instagram

but, I jinxed it since he looked at me. "are you okay, y/n? you're breathing very heavily" he asked, concerned. his eyes trailed down to my lap, seeing ethans hand in my dress. "really? at the dinner table?" you stared at Ethan. "what? I couldn't help it" Ethan shrugged, pumping his fingers faster this time. you felt a knot from in your stomach.

you gripped the closest thing which was graysons arm as you put your head down. "oh my gosh" grayson started laughing.

you squinted your eyes shut, your forehead resting on the diner table as you felt yourself release on ethans fingers.

"take it upstairs next time." grayson shook his head.

you let go of his arm as Ethan stood up. "y/n and I are going to bed, goodnight everyone and thank you for the food it was delicious." he grabbed your hand and we walked down the hall where the stairs were.

it was hard to walk, since you just had a small orgasm in front of his whole fucking family. "goodnight love bugs, sweet dreams!" you heard lisa yell in joy

you soon reached ethans dark bedroom, he locked to door behind him as he picked you up and threw you onto his bed

"what is your problem, ethan?! in front of your whole fucking family? poor grayson had to see me fucking orgasm and you dont care?"

"no, I dont." he shrugged as he ripped the dress off you. rip. you slipped off your undergarments as he undressed himself as well.

you and Ethan haven't had sex in so long, you craved him wanting to feel that pleasure again. the way only he makes you feel

he put one of his hands over your mouth as the other was placed on the bed right beside your neck. a pain being caused in your area. you gripped ethans arm as you quietly hummed in his big hand.

your boobs started bouncing slightly as he began to thrust his hips. and it felt so good. you wanted to moan loudly, but his family is downstairs. it'll be different if it was just grayson since you've heard girls in his room before. god damn they're loud. how rough does grayson go? ew, I'm not going to even think about that, especially since I'm fucking Ethan right now. thinking of his twin brother while we're- ew. no.

you were scared if Ethan ever took his hand off your mouth, scared if you were going to scream from pleasure. you just moaned very quietly in his hand

his silver necklace swaying against his neck, the necklace his dad gave him 2 years ago. it laid on my chest, the coldness from the chain sending goosebumps the crawl on my skin

ethans head right next to mine as he started leaving kissed on my neck.

"you feel so good, princess. fuck your heart is beating so fast. do I make you feel this way?" he whispered, nibbling on your left earlobe

you nodding quickly. his hand slowly removing from your mouth. you tried so hard to keep quiet, ethan knew you were loud in bed, but he loved it so much

you bit his shoulder, scratching at his soft bare back. feeling his shoulder blades moving, "y-yes keeping doing that daddy, you're doing amazing at it, fuck" you whispered to him, encouraging him to keep doing it since he had a HUGE daddy kink. we went faster making it harder for you to keep quiet.

the headboard of his bed started banging on the wall, so he quickly went up and grabbed it, putting his knuckles against the wall. them probably starting to bleed, but Ethan didn't care. he just wanted to make you feel good.

you arched your back and let out a small whine from the small loss of contact

Ethan had a better view of you this time. your dark hair slead out next to you just a little, your boobs in the air since your back so arched, your soft legs around his hips. and your hands gripping his pillows

you're jaw dropped but no sound came out of it. your eyes rolling to the back of your head. "fuck you're so sexy." Ethan grunted as he went harder, getting a better angle inside you.

you accidentally let a moan slip, very loudly. "is everything okay up their, sweetie?" lisa's voice echoed through the house. "y-yeah mom, just watching a movie!" Ethan yelled. "oh okay"

grayson probably laughing to himself, knowing everything that's going on.

"oh my gosh, yes, dont stop" you huffed, letting your 2nd orgasm to hit, but this time even bigger

he kept thrusting throughout hour high, your juices squirting on his dick. he came inside you and soon laid down next to you.

"fuck, ethan"