step brother + e.d (part 1)

song recommendation - buttons by the pussycat dolls

(this was also requested, so if you have any requests for chapters let me know in the comments!)

y/n's pov

i always thought my step brothers were hot. especially ethan. i've always been more closer to him, as grayson is closer to my brother. i looked at ethan, he was sitting on the couch watching a movie. it was obvious he wasn't interested in the movie, he looked really bored.

ethan is the most popular guy in our high school. all the girls drool over him as the boys just respect him and love him. he says his eyes are on someone, i wanna know who. he won't even tell me, and i'm his step sister.

but whoever has fucked him before, i'm jealous of her. like damn. i can just imagine him making me scream out in pleasure as my legs are shaking. fuck he's so hot. i bit my lip as my panties dampen.

but he's been acting different lately. like he's been looking at me with lust and he'd touch me more often. for example, he'll put his hand on my back a lot and hold my neck sometimes as a 'joke'. like fuck, choke me daddy.

i walked over to him and sat next to his tired body. "i'm really bored." he looked at me. "i know, that's why i came over here." i smirked. "what do you me-"

cutting him off by leaning in and connecting our lips. he was taken back at first but then slowly melted into the kiss. he put his hands under my thighs and picked me up as i put my arms around his neck. the kiss turned into a makeout, it getting more heated as we approached his room.

he locked the door behind him and set my light body on his bed, feeling the soft blanket hit my skin. he took off his shirt and went over to his desk. i watched him grab a condom, handcuffs, and a tie from one of his tuxedo's.

he walked over to me and stood infront of me. he was about to do something, but i grabbed the items and pulled his arm, causing him to fall on the bed. i straddled ethan and put his arms above his head.

grabbing the handcuffs, i locked his wrists together to the headboard of the bed and put the tie to his eyes. he fluttered his eyes closed, so i put the fabric over his closed eyes and tied it behind his head.

i took off all my clothes and took off his pants and joggers. his long member hitting the bottom of his toned hard stomach. my mouth watering at the sight. he sucked in his breath by the cold air hitting his sensitive area. i leaned down and kissed his lips, biting his bottom lip.

"I was supposed to do this to you babygirl." his deep voice caught my attention. "well." I smirked and straddled him.

my clit rubbing his member perfectly. I leaned over and out lips connected again. he hummed in satisfaction causing my lips to vibrate.

I kissed down his jaw and to his neck, sucking on his tan flesh. "put it in already." he groaned getting sexually frustrated, moving his hips.

"shhh." I put my finger to his lips. I slowed pulled my finger down, his bottom lip going with it until it popped right back up.

"that was sexy" he smirked.

I went down to his chest, leaving a lot of kisses. my soft hands roamed around his body. my head going further down. my face now in front of his long hard thick dick.