performance + e.d

kylie jenner is going to be the character in this chapter because i lover her so much

(this was requested so if you have a request, make sure to let me know in the comments)

ethan's pov

i stood in the very front watching my favorite singer on stage. y/n y/l/n. i'm so happy right now. she is known for her voice and body. her voice is absolutely gorgeous, as well as her body. she's never had plastic surgery, so it's all real which makes everything better.

she is wearing something revealing too. she's wearing a tight black body suit, with thigh heels. her long black wavy hair down with the fans blowing her hair. she looked stunning right now. 

she walked around the stage, singing her songs and swaying her hips back and forth, enjoying herself. her bright smile lighting up the arena. she walked over to me and held my hand as she sang her song.

my heart beat sped up.

i recording her on snapchat and she smiled. she rumbed her thumb on the back of my hand. she stood up and let go of my hand, walking to the very front of the stage.

the show soon ended and we headed to the meet and greet area. i obviously got vip. it was my turn and i went up to her and we hugged. she smelt like roses. "hi, how are you?" she smiled at me. "i'm great how are you?" i returned the question. "amazing."

we turned to the camera and she wrapped her arms around my torso and kissed my cheek. "nice meeting you." she hugged me again. "you too, have a nice night." i smiled at her and walked off. 

i reached in my back pocket to grab my phone, but when i went to pull it out, a piece of paper went with it. i opened it up and read it. 

'meet me at my dressing room, the guards will let you in. xoxo, y/n

my heart started beating really fast and i headed towards the dressing room. the guards let me in and i opened the door to her dressing room. 

no one was in there, so i just sat down on the couch and went on my phone, messaging my brother, grayson. 

after about 2 hours, y/n walked in. "sorry it took so long." she shut the door and locked it, walking over to me and sitting next to me. 

"so, not to sound rude or anything, but why'd you bring me in here?" i asked, showing her the note. "well, i thought you were really cute and wanted to get to know you." she smiled. "oh okay. well i'm ethan. ethan dolan." i smiled at her. "it's very nice to meet you, ethan." she smirked. 

"so, do you have a girlfriend?" y/n asked. "nope, just single." i smirked. "oh and you looked amazing on stage. you did amazing." i smiled, glancing down at her cleavage, licking my lips since we were very close to eachother.

"wait, so you won't mind if i did...this?" she gently grabbed the back of my neck and closed her eyes. she leaned in and her plump lips met mine.

they moved in sink, she hopped on my lap and my hands roamed around her body.  i disconnected our lips and went down to her jaw. i left wet kisses and went lower to her neck. 

i sucked of her flesh, leaving hickeys causing her to moan softly in my ear. goosebumps ran down my body hearing her moan. knowing i'm making y/n y/l/n feel good. 

she started swaying her hips causing friction, making me moan. she stood up and took off her clothes, leaving her naked. gosh her body is gorgeous, i'm so lucky

i grabbed her and pulled her close to me, starting to kiss her boobs. she ran her fingers through my brown locks, her moaning softly

i grabbed her ass and picked her up, pinning her up against the wall. she arched her back from the cold wall. 

i nibble her nipple and kissed them, grabbing her thighs and put them on my shoulder, her high up in the air. 

i kissed her stomach and down to her walls. i licked her clit causing her to flinch and moan. i threw her on the couch causing her to squeal with a smile. 

i took off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my white calvin klein boxers.

i went to her and kissed her again. "you're so sexy." she whispered in my ear. i smirked and kissed her neck again. 

i grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head, kissing her chest once again. i went down to her stomach and spread her legs. my mouth watered at her dripping wet pussy. i groaned and attached my lips to her clit, starting to suck and swerl my tongue around

she arched her back and moaned. "oh my gosh, ethan." she moaned. y/n grabbed my hair and pulled my head up, kissing me. "fuck, that was so hot." i told her. she chuckled and sat up. she attached her teeth to my boxers and pulled them down, then using her hands. my eyes never leaving her. 

"fuck that was hot too." i chuckled. 

she got on all fours and i grabbed her ass, slowly entering her. "you're so tight." i groaned. "you're so big." she replied.

i reached my hand under and started rubbing her clit. "oh my god!" she moaned loudly. 

i pumped my long and thick member in and out of her fast, her sexy loud moans filling the room. "fuck ethan, you're so good at this." she gripped the couch, me slapping her ass. 

i pulled out and flipped her around, her now on her back. she wrapped her legs around my waist and i entered her again. y/n bit her lip while i went done to her neck and licked her tan skin, then sucking.

her soft hands running through my hair and gripping the end. i tilted her head up, allowing me more access then putting my hands under her and gripping the back of her shoulders. that making me fuck her faster and harder.

"fuck ethan" she practically screamed. i sucked on her neck harder and groaned in her ear. the tingling in the bottom of my stomach getting stronger by the second. she makes me feel like i never had sex and that's the best part. i've fucked a few girls before, not that many which is surprising because i'm in college and most boys in my school fuck girls everyday. i wanna fuck y/n everyday though. she's definetly the best I've ever had.

i felt her legs shaking and her moans got louder. "fuck i'm close." she whined. a few more very hard thrusts, a felt a warm liquid get squirted on my member. "oh fuck." i groaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. 

i tilted my head up, our sweaty bodies disconnecting and i now have a better view of y/n. i grabbed her hips and felt my dick twitch. 

i quickly pulled out and let my cum spill out on her stomach. i grabbed a tisue from a table and whiped it off her, throwing it away. 

i plopped my body on top of her, feeling her intense heartbeat. "that was the best i've ever had." she panted. "mine too. here's my phone number. maybe we can do this again" sending her a wink