threesome × both

-request from rosalie-

{rosalie was at home, waiting for her two bestfriends, Ethan and Grayson, to come over.}

~|rosalie's pov|~

ugh, why do they always take so long to get here? they dont even live far. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. after scrolling for awhile, I found a picture the twins posted.

it was them shirtless, showing off their abs and v-line. they looked hot as shit. I felt my underwear dampen. "fuck" I whispered.

since I was laying on my stomach, I couldn't see my actual room, nor the door. I pressed on ethans tag and went on his Instagram.

pressing on a few shirtless pictures here and there, I was so focused on my phone screen.

"holy shit" I zoomed in on a photo to see the twins back muscles. I just wanna dig my nails-

my thoughts got cut off when I felt a tight squeeze on my ass. I slowly turned my body around so I was on my back now.

being face to face with grayson. "going through our Instagram in only your bra and panties?" he smirked, analyzing my "outfit".
"and may I add, ONLY pressing on the shirtless photos" his smirk grew.

my heart beat is a machine gun right now. I bit my lip, looking at his big arm muscles.

"I want you so bad right now." I moaned. although that slipped and accidental, I don't regret it at all.

"well let daddy give you want you want." he winked. "dont you mean daddies" ethan walking in, obviously telling us he wants to join.

"the more the marrier." I smirked. Ethan walked over to us and instantly crashed his lips on mine while grayson was undressing me.

lightly sucking on ethan's top lip while he nibbled on my bottom. "you're so wet right now rosalie." grayson growled once he opened up my legs.

I pulled away and took off ethan's shirt and pants, along with his boxers. grayson doing the same.

"I want you to fuck me so hard while I suck ethan's dick." I whined. "as you wish princess, but first..." grayson went down to my heat, his plump lips centimeters away from it.

my eyes fluttered to Ethan and he was staring at my pussy, biting his lip. I knew he wanted some action too, so I reached my hand out to him.

he walked over and brushed his fingers through my hair. my hands gently grabbing his cock.

I licked the tip and placed kisses all over it. once I put his length fully into my mouth, I felt graysons lips attach to my clit.

that caused me to moan against his dick, sending vibrations through his body.

"oh my god, just like that." he moaned, throwing his head back.

my hand pumping whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth, while my other hand was tugging Gray's hair.

that went on for about 5 more minutes, until I felt him twitch in my mouth. I sucked and went faster, until I felt the thick salty liquid shot up in my moth, and me swallowing it.

he pulled out of my mouth and since my mouth was free, I let out a moan.

but unfortunately, he stopped, causing me to whine.

we went beside me and laid down, so I got on top and Ethan went from behind.

shit, I know what's coming. I dont know if I can take two. they're both so big!

"ready princess?" grayson asked, I nodded. my cheek resting on his chest, looking back at ethan. watching him enter me.

i placed my hands on grayson's bicep, feeling him now enter me too.

"oh my god." I moaned loudly and disconnected my cheek from his chest.

I threw my head back and let them fuck me. I then heard a loud slap around and felt a sting on my ass.

"oh yes." i moaned. i looked down at grayson, seeing him close his eyes and his lips departed, letting out moans as well.

on the other hand, ethan's grip on my ass was tight, definitely leaving a bruise.

I whipped my hair to the side and looked back at Ethan. "fuck yes, look back at it." he grunted and threw his head back.

"you're so fucking tight." he groaned. I mean he was fucking my anal hole, and that shit tight as fuck.

"daddy, you feel so good fucking me. you fuck me so good." I shook my ass causing ethans eyes to roll back.

I turned my attention back on grayson, "faster grayson, please" I whined, causing him to pick up the speed.

"just like that" I felt Ethan grab a handful of my hair and tug back, my head throwing back.

I couldn't stop moaning, it felt so amazing. then feeling grayson's hand going to my neck and gently squeezing.

my hand gripping his wrist. feeling them both deep inside me, going in and out at a rapid pace. the tingly feeling in my stomach very leaving.

then ethan went down and started kissing my shoulder. his hand went under and started rubbing my clit, sending me over the edge.

"I'm so close" I cried out, also feeling ethan twitch inside me. a few seconds later, he came and pulled out. laying beside grayson and i.

after a fee more thrusts, grayson and I came at the same time. he pulled out, and i let my body plop over so I was now in the middle of them.

"what did we just do?"

-

hey hoes. welp, I'm taking requests now. also, this was really bad and I apologize. I just haven't done a chapter in a while now. hope you all enjoyed.

:)