prank × e.d

~| your pov |~

you were planning on pranking your husband, ethan, tonight. your were going to say you lost your wedding ring.

nervousness filled your body once you walked downstairs and saw him on the couch, watching football.

his arms were spread out next to him, laying on the back of the couch, letting his muscles look bigger then they were. his feet were kicked up on the coffee table, one leg over the other.

you bit your lip at how sexy he looked.

"hey baby, I'm going to do the dishes." you told him. he glanced at you and nodded.

you made your way into the kitchen and put you ring behind a bowl of fruit. you glanced up at ethan, and made sure he didnt see that.

after about 10 minutes of doing the dishes, you decided to start.

"OH MY GOD!" you screamed. ethan's head shot to you, and hopped of the couch, running to you.

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" he yelled with worry laced in his voice.

"the ring! it went down the drain!" you told him. "WHAT? you never do the dishes with your ring on! how come you had it on?" he asked, looking down into the drain.

"I dont know, I guess I forgot." you put your hands in your hair

"I have to call grayson, he'll know how to get the thing out." he grabbed his phone from his back pocket.

"wait, I have to tell you something." you grabbed his phone and placed it on the counter.

"its just a prank." you smiled and grabbed the ring from behind the bowl, slipping it onto your finger.

"oh you little-" he cut himself off and picked you up. he ran upstairs and threw you onto his bed.

he grabbed a pair of handcuffs and locked them around your two wrists, putting them above your head.

"imma teach you not to mess with me like that. you'll be sorry you even took that ring off." he growled.

ethan was always the rough one in bed. he never took things slow, but you never complained. it felt so good. but tonight, I knew he was going to step it up a notch.

he ripped off your shirt and pants, leaving you in your lace thong, since you weren't wearing a bra.

"fuck" he grunted and attacked your boobs with his lips. you hummed, feeling his soft lips on your chest.

you let out a soft moan, causing him to tense up and whine. "holy shit y/n. you know how much your moans drive me insane."

you blushed with a smirk and pulled your hands up to play with his hair. he grabbed a key and unlocked the handcuffs.

"get on all fours." ethan slapped your thigh. you nodded quickly and got on all fours. "put your arms behind your back." he demanded.

you did as you were told, letting your chest hit the soft sheets,  and soon felt a cold metal around your wrists - handcuffs

he slid down your panties and throw them somewhere, you felt a sting causing you to gasp.

after a few seconds of silence, you felt his tip slowly slide into you. "oh fuck daddy, you're so big." you groaned, using his 'daddy' kink.

he gripped your hips and started pounding into you. you tugged on the handcuffs and bit the bed sheets. you moaned endlessly, letting your sexy husband destroy your pussy

"fuck, you're so deep. you're so good at this." you screamed. "good at what?"

"destroying my pussy, daddy. your a fucking king at this holy shit. yes oh my fucking god!" you moaned loudly, feeling another slap on my ass. he rubbed the red mark after, making the pain go away a little.

he started going faster, sending you over the edge, causing you to practically scream. "I'm so close." you told him.

after a few more thrusts, you came on him. he slipped out and let you lay on your back, out of breath.

you remembered that he didnt finish, so you got on your knees, still on the bed, and he unlocked your wrists.

you gently grabbed his wet member, seeing your juices on him.

you gently grabbed his member and stroked it a few times. you stuck your tongue out, looking up and him, and sucked on his tip harshly.

"oh shit." he threw his head back.

you pumped him a few more times and he came in your mouth.

you both laid back on the bed and you cuddled up into him.

"dont prank me next time."