argument × e.d

{you and your boyfriend, ethan, were arguing about something stupid}

~| your pov |~

"I cant believe you ethan!" you yelled. "me? what'd I do?!" he yelled back. "you're being a dick head, fuck you! I hope the couch is comfy, cuz' that's where you will be sleeping tonight!" you stormed upstairs, furious.

the argument we were having was very stupid, but he was being mean to you. although, he looked very hot when he is mad, you have to keep my cool.

you walked into your guys' 'shared' room and started getting ready for bed. you went over to the closet and changed into something you wear every night. ethan's t-shirt and lace underwear.

it felt good when you finally took your bra off, and even better when you put on his T.

lastly, you went to the bathroom, took off your makeup, brushed your teeth, etc.

you crawled into bed and laid on your side. your eyes became watery just thinking of the fact that ethan was mad at you.

one tear, turned into two tears, two tears turned into three tears, and the next thing you knew, you were completely sobbing.

"babygirl, I'm so sorry." ethan came and hugged you. "no you're not, just go away" you tried pushing him away. you wanted him as far away from you as possible, but you also wanted him to hold you and tell you everything will be fine and that he's sorry.

so, you gave up. you laid there in his embrace. "i'm really sorry y/n, you dont understand. I really really really am. please forgive me. please?" he pressed his forehead against mine.

"fine. whatever." you laid back down. "no, honey, look at me." he said, so you rolled your eyes and turned to look at him. "promise me you're not mad at me anymore." he said, pouting.

you didn't say anything, what he did really hurt you. he smirked, which means he probably got an idea.

he rubbed your thigh, softly. his hand got closer and closer to your heat, but you didn't say anything. your eyes shooting through his.

then, you felt his fingers go in your underwear. he rubbed in fast circles, causing you to give up and let our a whimper.

"let me show you how much I'm sorry." his smirk grew. you laid back, and opened your legs.

he crawled in between them and slowly slid your underwear off your smooth, tan legs.

you took off your, well his, shirt and threw it somewhere across the room. you moaned once his lips attached to your clit. he sucked harshly and pumped 3 fingers in and out of you.

you arched your back and gripped his hair as you came in his mouth. "damn baby, we just started." he chuckled, causing you to push his chest while he licked your juices off his fingers.

he took off his clothes and opened up your legs again. "wait, do I HAVE to use protection?" he groaned. "I mean, do you want to get me pregnant?" you asked.

"I mean, we've been together for about 5 years now and we're also old enough to have a kid." he said.

"only if you're ready." he added. it took you a few seconds to make up your mind. "okay, I'm ready." you smiled, he did too, but added a kiss to your nose.

he went back up and gripped the headboard, while he entered you. "oh my god." you whined. "fuck" he groaned.

he looked down at you twos private areas and watched how he trusted in and out of you.

"f-faster" you moaned. he commanded your request and went faster. a lot faster. "ethan!" you screamed out of pleasure. we went down to you and dipped his head into your neck.

"you feel so good." he moaned in your ear. your legs went tighter around his waist when you felt him twitch inside you.

"I'm gonna cum." you moaned. "let it out." he huffed causing your juices to get mixed with his.

"oh shit." he laid beside you, out of breath. "I love you" he said "I love you too."

×××××××××××
guess who got into a fight today at school?? this girlllll🤪