jealous × g.d

{You and your boyfriend, Grayson, were out on a date at this fancy restaurant}

~| grayson's pov |~

"Hey angel, I'm going to go to the restroom real quick." I told my beautiful girlfriend. She nodded with a slight blush from the nickname I called her.

I stood up, kissed her cheek and made my way towards the men's restroom.

+

I just finished up, so I washed my hands and walked out. I made my way towards y/n and I's shared table, just to see a guy sitting in my spot.

Y/n looked really uncomfortable, and I could tell she was trying to make the conversation short.

My blood started boiling at the thought of MY precious angel being uncomfortable.

I clenched my jaw and grew my hands into fists. My knuckles turning a ghostly white.

I stormed over there and pushed the guy out of my chair. "Yo man what's your problem?" He asked kinda pissed. But NOT as pissed as I am.

"Shes mine. Not yours. If she tells you to leave. Then leave." I growled. "Damn chill dude." He put his arms in defense and left.

I slammed a 100 dollar bill on the table and grabbed y/n's wrist, storming out.

The grip was firm but gentle. I'd never hurt her. Even when I'm as pissed as I am right now, I'd NEVER in a billion years hurt her.

Shes my everything.

"Baby, calm down." She furrowed her eyebrows as we both got into the car. I started the engine and started driving home.

I felt something warm on my hand so I glanced down. Her hand was on mine.

She knows how i am when I'm mad. She doesn't speak, but I knew shes saying sorry from her actions.

+

The whole car ride home was silent. I pulled up in our shared driveway and parked the car.

I stormed inside with y/n behind me. I went upstairs and started getting ready for bed.

I brushed my teeth, changed my clothes, etc.

Y/n was still changing, so I went and laid on the bed. I stared at the ceiling of what felt like forever.

"Babyyyy" I heard an angelic voice call my name. I looked over to see y/n in a set of lingerie. My favorite lingerie that she owns. The one I got her for her birthday two weeks ago.

I looked her up and down. Her body was perfect. The dark red lace hugging her tan skin perfectly. I looked as the lace went out a little when it went down to her hips. She had curves. She had the tits. She had the ass. She had everything a girl could wish for.

In my defense, all women are beautiful. In their own ways, but y/n here is just the cherry on top.

Anyway, she strut her stuff over to me, and crawled on the bed. Sticking out her ass slightly.

She straddled my waist and looked down at me. "Baby, I'm not in the mood to have sex" I told her.

She raised her eyebrow and tilted her head, both of us knowing that was bullshit. I'm always in the mood.

She cupped her delicate, soft, tan hands on the side of my face. Doing soft circles on my cheek with her thumb, causing me to soften on the inside. Her beautiful hazel eyes looking into mine.

Her hand moved up to my hair and ran her fingers through it, slightly gripping it. Her knowing that that's one of my biggest turn ons.

My grip on her ass went tighter as my member grew hard. "Baby stop." My voice was low.

She although, did not listen. She put her head down to my neck and started kissing it.

Starting to suck on my tan flesh, leaving dark hickeys. "Fuck." I groaned.

I switched our position, flipping her around and she was now under me. "I'm gonna fuck you so damb hard." I growled and took my clothes off.

"This thing is sexy as hell, but it has to come off." I said and peeled the lace lingerie off her exquisite body.

"So now you're in the mood?" Y/n smirked. I lined myself up to her dripping heat and slid into her.

"O-oh my god" she moaned and arched her back, adjusting to my size. I had no mercy when I started to pound into her.

"Oh Grayson" she moaned. "Wrong." I slapped her thigh. "Daddy" she practically screamed.

I grabbed her leg and placed it on my shoulder, hitting a whole new area.

"Fuck" I groaned and threw my head back in utter pleaser. Her tight walls clenching around my thick cock.

(I'm sorry🤧)

"Holy shit daddy, you're fucking me s-so good." She moaned loudly, encouraging me to keep going.

I went down to her ear and nibbled on her earlobe. "Who does this pretty little pussy belong too?" My husky voice growled.

(I'm a child of Jesus I swear🤧)

"Y-you daddy! It belongs to you and only you! Y-you own it" she screamed. "I'm so close" she moaned. "Hold it." I demanded.

I kept on thrusting until the tight knot forming in my stomach. "Daddy, I cant hold it anymore"

"Okay babygirl, let it go." I sighed, out juices mixing together. I let out a load groan while she let out a load moan.

"Fuck" I said pulling out of her and laying beside her.

"Maybe guys should flirt with me more often." She joked, I gave her a stare. "I'm joking baby" she chuckled and laid her head against my chest.