mansion + e.d

highly recommend you play the song ;)

you work for a very expensive and popular company. it's very serious and you work very hard. your boss, ethan dolan, is inviting you over for dinner to discuss the work. not to mention, he is extremely attractive.

his dark down wavy locks, hazel eyes, braud figure, sharp jawline, cute button nose, tall, perfect thick eyebrows that were shaped perfectly, his almond shaped eyes, and plump pink lips. he was stunning. which made you 10x more nervous.

you pulled up to his 4 story house and parked your car. turning it off and walking up to the door step, ringing the doorbell. a few moments later, the huge wooden door opened revealing him. 

"y/n, how are you?" he gave me a quick hug. "hello mr.dolan. i'm doing fine how are you?" i returned the question, giving him a smile.

"please, call me ethan. and i'm doing amazing thank you for asking. here come in" he opened the door wider for me to come in. you walked in and looked around, seeing fancy furniture and just expensive things.

ethan was behind you, staring at your curvy body licking his lips. ethan has always thought you were very hot and wanted to have you the moment he saw you walk into his office. your red dress hugging your body perfectly and complementing your curves. you long black wavy hair falling down your shoulders.

what caught you off guard was when ethan grabbed your hand turning you aroud and crashing his lips onto yours. you were completely shocked at first but soon melted into the warm kiss. thye moved in a smooth rythem and you dropped your bag, putting your arms on his shoulders. he swipped you off your feet quick, running upstairs into his bedroom. he slapped your ass before throwing you onto his huge soft bed.

he admired your body, finding you drop dead gorgeous. "undress yourself." he told you as he walked to a dresser, pulling out pink fuzzy handcuffs and a vibrator. you pulled off your dress and heels, leaving yourself in black lace bra and panties. he turned around and stared at your body again. "fuck" he clenched his jaw. 

ethan walked over to you and pulled your panties down your tan smooth legs and throwing it across the room. "s-should we close the window?" you pointed to the window across the window that shows the whole city of Los Angeles. "no, i want to fuck you good. and you'll enjoy it better if you have an amazing over view." he smirked. 

you nodded as he pinned your hands above your head and locking them together with the handcuffs. he turned on the vibrator and slowly put it on your clit as he undressed himself, soon slipping into you.

you arched your back and threw your head back. the feeling of the vibrations and ethan thrusting into you was heavenly. his big hand grabbed your leg and put it over his shoulder

"oh my gosh ethan" you moaned loudly. "i have another name i'd like to be called babygirl" he slapped your thigh. "d-daddy, oh fuck daddy" you screamed but quickly covered your mouth. "don't worry, you can be as loud as you want" he chuckled.

your jaw dropped as he turned the vibrator all the way up. "oh fuck daddy right there!" you tugged on the cuffs, curling your toes. "baby you're so tight, oh shit you feel so good" ethan groaned. 

he reached behind your back and unclipped it, throwing it and instantly kissing your round breasts.

your legs shaking as he gave you so much pleasure. "you're so good at fucking, daddy" i complemented. he turned off the vibrator, tossing it somewhere else on the bed and putting my leg back down and pulling out. 

"flip over." he demanded. you did as told and turned around and getting on all fours.

you felt him slip in and grip your hair, pulling back. you litting at a whine when you felt a slap on your ass. "fuck, your ass is so big." he slapped it again. ethan has always been an ass guy, he loves himsalf a big ass ;)

"yes daddy oh yes!" you screamed, really enjoying the moment right now. your small hands gripping the bed sheets and your back arching even more. "fuck, i'm close" you whimpered. "let it out baby" he told you. a few seconds later, your juices squirting out on ethan's dick and some on his v-line. 

you fell on the bed and rolled on your back, out of breath. "come suck me off" ethan demanded. you did as you were told and went up to him, grabbing his dick and pumping it with your right hand, the other resting on his tattooed thigh. 

he looked down at you, finding your so beautiful right now. "look at your gorgeous self sucking my big cock." you ran his hand through your hair, removing the few peices of hair stuck to your sweaty forehead. 

"get your cum on my v-line angel" you looked up at him as you licked the thick white substence, him smirking. you then put his member in your mouth and sucked him off until he came. you swallowed his nut and laid down, him removing the handcuffs. 

he soon got under covers with you and cuddling. "you should come over more often." he kissed your neck.

this was a little short but i hope you enjoyed :)