✏️•Escape•🧡

014
P.O.V. : Arjun Jansen.
Chapter Fourteen : Arjun Jansen.

" Mom?."

" Yes honey?."

" ...You'll love me no matter what right?."

" Yeah,where is this coming from?."

" ...nothing just asking."

" Well remember to come straight home after school today, you and Jimmy both. Whatever the results may be we're celebrating your hard work tonight."

" Yeah i'll come straight home."

I hung up the call shoving my phone back into my pocket.

Today was the day that we finally find out if we moved on to the next year or not. They don't give us the result until the end of the school day so we had to wait, the seniors were lucky enough to receive there's right now so the wait for them wasn't as killer. Surprisingly enough I wasn't nervous i was that confident in my academic skills that I don't think i would get held back. Jimmy on the other had was a bit nervous to hear his results i keep telling him that he was smart enough that he wouldn't get held back but he didn't believe me.

" Its really odd to see him so nervous." One of Jimmy's friends i think Jackson was his name said as he sat besides us. " Dudes always so calm and collected and to see him freaking out over passing the year was really...odd. Even though him passing the year was a sure deal he still worries."

" What do you mean?." I asked him pushing the strands of hair out of my face.

" Dudes the top of our class i don't know why he's worried."

" Oh? Well there are people who make the top of the class list but still don't pass so i think that's what's got him so worried."

" Well i'm 100% sure his passing, the dudes smart."

" Same to be honest i just wish he didn't think he was all muscles and charisma."

" Aren't you worried?." He asked me shifting his gaze from Jimmy to me.

" About passing? No, I'm confident but if your asking if I'm worried about Jimmy? Then a little yeah."

" You know this is the first time we've actually had a proper conversation." I chuckled.

" You've changed."

" Yeah, i have..."

" Good for you." He said and gave me a small smile.

Changed huh? If i really have change then why am I struggling to find the words to tell our parents that were seeing each other, that we like each other, why is it so hard? Why am i still so scared when Jimmy is ready to tell them whenever and wherever. Its not like i'm in this alone i got Jimmy with me who's always got my back he loves me unconditionally and if I don't act now i'm scared i never will.

" I Know right isn't my baby amazing?." Jimmy puckered his lips moving in to plant a kiss on lips. " It really warms my heart to see how much he's changed from that shy socially awkward boy that i low key had a crush on into such an attractive boy." I rolled my eyes at him my cheeks a bright shade of pink.

" Oh god get a room you two." Jackson teased shoving Jimmy back playfully. " Don't go attacking the poor boy don't you see were talking?."

" I know that something is bothering you so whatever it is let's forget about it for today and take proper care of it tomorrow and if not tomorrow then the day after that. I'll wait for you whenever your ready." Jimmy pat my head smiling ear to ear.