✏️•Escape•🧡

013.
P.O.V. : Arjun Jansen.
Chapter Thirteen : His mine.

[ " I don't know if you noticed but i've done some growing up as of late. Its thanks to a lot of people and that includes you too. Thanks to so many of you that I've finally learned to be fearless, to be brave and to embrace who i really am and so i think that its time i stop hiding because i know your sick of it. I want people to know your mine so from this day onward i wanna not live in fear because i wanna love whenever and wherever we are." ]

And so since that day a few blocks away from the sports field and a couple of steps from the convenient store i have finally and sort of came out of hiding i was no longer sneaking around with Jimmy. At first it was so overwhelming when people saw us kissing in front of his locker, it was the talk of the school and yet for some reason i expected a backlash from the Jimmy fandom but everyone was pretty normal about it, some even said that they suspected something going on. I was surprised that Jimmy's friend group was already in the loop on our relationship apparently i had them to thank for pushing Jimmy to confess that day at our old middle school. People were surprising pretty open about the whole idea of us being a couple, of course there were the occasional idiot who'd made fun of us but it wasn't anything to serious but what made me the happiest was seeing Jimmy smile, it drove me mad that he had to tell everyone that passed us by that i was his boyfriend but it made my heart flutter whenever i saw him smile or whenever he could show me affection without a care in the world. I know it was hardest on him for us to keep our relationship hidden but now that we were open about it, it really warmed my heart to see him so freaking happy.

" Finally !! and it took me leaving for you to finally open your goddamn eyes." I glared at the screen in front of me. I was video calling with Eric telling him about all that's been happening we haven't spoken in awhile due to scheduling so whenever we did talk we updated the other about everything going on in our lifes. " Your cuter when you smile." He said teasing me.

" Hou je mond dicht." I spoke in dutch which made his laughing stop and his expression instantly dropped as well. It was my turn now to laugh my butt off. " I guess i have the last laugh after all." I said playfully mocking him.

" I think i'm not gonna go spend summer break with Arjun after all." He mumbled which made me stop laughing and instantly made me very sad. " Now nobody gets the last laugh." He said sticking out his tongue at me.

" When are you coming exactly?." I asked him. He reached for the calandra on his night stand looking at it for a few second before putting it back.

" We board the plane on the last day of school and will arrive the day after that." Eric said smiling at me. I marked it on my calendar real quick before we went back to talking about whatever came to mind, he finally told me that he and Ms.Claire where family, the reason he didn't told me before was cause he didn't think it was important honestly this boy was impossible sometimes.

" Oh before i go i wanted to let you know that as of today this sickly boy is not a sickly boy anymore."

" Wait? What?!? That is fantastic." I said squealing which is probably something I shouldn't be doing right now since it was so freaking late at night.

" Yup so you better be ready to handle all this." He winked at me and I fanned myself like the girls did in old movies when they saw a really really good looking guy.

" Go sleep now silly boy cause we both have school tomorrow so goodnight." I said blowing him a kiss. He caught it dramatically and sent one my way.

" I'll see you tomorrow stupid. Love you." He waved goodbye before he closed the call. I sighed placing the phone down and went to sleep.

Oh Monday, hello my sweet Monday. Me and Mondays had a love hate relationship going on currently sometimes i hate it and sometimes i love it and today was one of those times that i love it. Today neither Jimmy or i had stuff to do after school so i was able to hangout with him today which was always fun and very much needed.

I walked into the school building to find everyone hovering in a specific area, i pushed past the crowd to see what was going and in the middle of this massive crowd was Jimmy of course and that crazy girl from last time that wrote those awful word on my boyfriend face.

" Jenny your making a scene." Jimmy sighed rubbing the back of his head uncomfortably. " Just drop it already, okay? I am with Arjun so there's no way we could ever be a couple."

" Am i supposed to believe that your gay?. That your dating that socially awkward freak?!?." Jenny shouted. Jimmy balled his fist at his side probably counting from one to ten, i bet if she wasn't a girl he'd punched her so hard right now.

" Jenny i would watch what the fuck you say if you know what's good for you." Jimmy tried to walk past her but she wasn't gonna let him she was really stubborn. Jenny held on to his arm for dear life shouting some nonsense about being his fated partner or whatever.

" Do you think that boy can make you happy?. There's no way that he could please you like i would, there's no way someone like him could possibly meet your standards and besides this is just a faze there's no way your actual gay." Jimmy glared at her intensely bitting down on his lower lip trying his hardest not to lose his shit right now.

Is this girl for real? She must of been dropped when she was kid or something because she would not stop and sometimes i think Jimmy is way to much of a good guy because any other person would of pushed past her but he was to kind and didn't want to hurt her, but i on the other hand was not gonna stand here and let her do whatever she wanted to Jimmy, I wasn't gonna let her make him into a joke. I wasn't gonna sit on the sidelines anymore and let Jimmy do the battles alone i told him that i'm committed to us so if i have to interfere i will and that's exactly what i'm going to do.

Shoving the girl aside i grabbed Jimmy by the arm ready to leave when that girl who really was stubborn grabbed a hold of Jimmy and wasn't planning on let him go. " Let go." I order glaring at her intensely. How dare she treat Jimmy like this? Hasn't she cause enough damage?.

" Excuse me? What do you think your doing?." She asked pulling Jimmy towards her but I easily pulled him back.

" What do you think i'm doing? Taking back whats rightful mine. I get that your obsess with him but come on your making a fool of yourself. Jimmy chose me and he'll continue to choose me so let go before you damage him." I yanked Jimmy towards me with all my might which caused Jenny to fall over. With that i dragged Jimmy away victoriously without even looking back, yeah maybe that was a little bit over the top but Jimmy was mine and you bet i was gonna fight for him. No more with that socially awkward boy from back then its new and improved Arjun all the way.