✏️•Escape•🧡

002.
P.O.V. : Arjun Jansen.
Chapter two : Our Story.

Our story begins July 2015 this was our last year of middle school Jimmy and i were forced to come to school and help our teacher out with the clean up of our old classroom. She told us that everyone was gonna be there but nobody showed up and it was just us. The day was spent with us goofing off and doing everything by ourselves, well Jimmy did mostly everything and it really pissed me off that he did everything it made me feel like i was a girl which i'm not. i just like boys and that's it but not even he knew that i was scared to tell him because if he knew he'd hate me and I'd lose the only person that ever truly got me.

" Jun?." I turned around so i could look at Jimmy who called my name. I stared at him in 'auwe' for a minute looking at all his remarkable features that made him so undeniably attractive to the girls at our school, i've even heard of girls from high school that lowkey have crushes on him i mean who wouldn't love those hazel colored eyes, his messy curly light brown hair, his dimply smile and his unbelievable charming personality that made him so popular. Compared to me Jimmy's out of this world.

" Can i tell you something? But you have to promise not to freak out,okay?." I nodded my head placing a hand on his shoulder in a form of comfort letting him know that he can tell me anything which was true i mean he's 'something' couldn't be worse then my 'something'.

" I'm gay and i really like you." My hands dropped to my side as i stared at him in shock.

Was i dreaming? Did he really just say that? Or am i hearing things?. Did Jimmy Miller my best friend just tell me that he likes me?. Is this a joke?. Cause if it is then its a really cruel one because i really liked Jimmy and if this is some sick joke then his really breaking my heart. I've been in love with him since forever so to have him say that and have it be just a joke could really break my heart.

" Please say something.." He pleaded grabbing my hand in his, his eyes filling up with tears.

So its not a joke? So does he really like me? Cause if that's the case then there's nothing holding me back from doing this. I took my hand back from him cupping his face in my hands before smashing our lips together. His lips tasted just like i imagine and they felt just like the once in my dream if this is a dream then don't wake me up.

" I'm gay and i really like you too." I told him after i pulled away. We'd stared into each others eyes before Jimmy capture my lips for another kiss which had my heart beating so fast and my mind was going crazy, i was for real kissing the boy of my dreams and these are things that only happen in stories on the internet. The loud school bell made us stop kissing forcing us to pull away, we were scared half to death since it caught us by surprise and since we were doing something we shouldn't something that was bad.

" Miss Gwen is gonna start wondering where we are so we should go." Jimmy nodded his head as he bit his lower lip while still looking at me which made me blush like an idiot. We grabbed the boxes we were supposed to bring to the teachers lounge and went on our way before our teacher got
suspicious. Once we got there we got a scolding for taking to long and was sent back to our classroom to finish cleaning.

Things got a little awkward once we returned back to the empty classroom neither of us said anything we just sat around listening to music. This was out of the ordinary for us we always had stuff to talk about but now its like everything feels so different but it shouldn't since that kiss was special for both of us.

" Kissing you now gives me bragging rights." I said biting my lower lip. I heard a chuckle before he turned towards me smirking. " I don't see what the big fuss is about anyway." I said mocking him.

" Oh yeah? Want me to kiss you again?." He asked me moving closer and closer every step made me blush harder. I shook my head my cheeks red as a tomato probably. " Lair. I know you want to cause I really do." I closed my eyes and leaned in to meet him halfway. We're both shyly kissing each other having no real clue what we were doing but even if it felt strange it felt good to kiss him.

" I really like you." Jimmy said after we pulled away from the kiss. I chuckled burying my face into his shoulder. " What? I do." He told me patting the back of my head gently.

" Shut up !!." I shouted it. " Ik hou ook van jouw stupid." I told him wrapping my arms around him tightly.

I remember that on that day i was the happiest i've been in awhile, I remember that we've beg our parents to let Jimmy stay at my place for practically a whole month since we didn't want to waste any second apart from each other. Now looking back on it i guess we were pretty stupid for doing that but we were kids doing dumb kids stuff while in love.