✏️•Escape•🧡

007
P.O.V. : Arjun Jansen.
Chapter Seven : Sleepover.

I'm not the bravest person out there i think i'm the cowards person i've ever met, compared to Jimmy who's the bravest person i've ever met he's not scared of stepping up and helping a person in need or stepping up to someone older then him for what he think is right and that's what makes him so cool, he's bravery and his fearlessness.

I'm not strong i can't hold my own when it came to a fight so i never step up for anyone cause i know i'll just get myself in trouble and the other person into more trouble so i avoid conflict all together but not Jimmy, he stands up to bullies, he'd punch the next dude who ever dares to harm someone in anyway. Yeah he's a bit impulsive and likes to charge in without thinking but he never does it without a good reason and so when ever i see him act so heroic, like a knight from medieval times not only does he make me fall even deeper for him but he inspires me to be a better version of myself.

[ There's no shame in being weak but there is shame in staying weak.]

So that's why everyday i try to push past my fears and be more like Jimmy.

" LEAVE HER ALONE." I shouted startling the young girl and the group of boys who were picking on her.

It was another tiring afternoon of Volleyball practice and i was on my way home when i saw a girl getting ganged up on by members of the school's soccer team. Normally i would of runaway as far as possible but today I wasn't planning to, today i was staying and helping that poor girl who probably didn't do anything to deserve to be treated like that.

" Ugh run along Volleyball freak this has nothing to do with you." One of the boys said going back to shoving the girl.

" Its really pathetic when a guy has to resort to violence when he doesn't get his way and its even more pathetic when he can't even do it alone." I shot back at him. He turned towards me I probably hit a nerve with my comment.

" Don't be a hero freak if you know what's good for you." The leader of the pack said stepping forward. " Just mind your own damn business and stay out of it."

" Hey, you okay?." I ignored him and decided to check up on the girl. She gave me a nod which let me know she was okay. " Don't be intimidated by these scums helps on the way okay?."

Luckily before i stepped in i sent a text message to Jimmy to meet out here as soon as possible, Jimmy wasn't on the schools soccer team but the coach knew him from the towns soccer team and asked him to be his assistant during practice and matches when he could and if i'm right Jimmy could get this boys into a lot of trouble with the coach if he saw what was going down and of course the coach had to report this to the principal which meant they'll be in more trouble.

" Boss?!?. You gonna let this freak talk to you like that."

" Yeah, he looks fucking weak as shit. Punch his lights out already."

" Shut the fuck up." The pack leader said raising his fist. His group of followers shut up just like they were told. " All you had to do was stay out of it. Blame this on your own bad luck." The pack leader balled his fist and charged at me but before his fist could connect with my face Jimmy had stepped in just in time. He grabbed the boys fits and shoved him to the ground hard, he stood over the boys body eyeing him dangerously.

Jimmy took the group of boys to the coaches office and i was able to take the girl to the nurses office were she waited for her parents to come and take her home. It felt absolutely great to help that girl, it was like this rush or high that put a pep into my step. Was this what Jimmy felt whenever he recklessly steps into help someone?. Its not something i would daringly do every time but to help someone in need it felt really good.